-Prince charming.

An: HIII

it's my birthday 😌

I am 16 today!!

yes, my birthday is a day before Valentine's Day 😌

I wanna know if my writing is good enough for a 15, well now 16 year old cause I wanna be a writer when I'm older LMAAOAOAOAO

Excluding my chaotic author's notes, how old would you have guessed me to be based off my writing? 🥲

I was too lazy to edit this before I posted it so I hope there's not too many mistakes 😭

Enjoy <33

|~|~|~|~|~|

"Did I ever tell you that you're room is unbelievably bland? I mean like there's no colour in here whatsoever

"Did I ever tell you that you're room is unbelievably bland? I mean like there's no colour in here whatsoever. It really needs my interior design skills to spice this place up, you know?" Mara said monotonously, glancing around my room with a bored, yet intrigued expression.

I sat in my chair in the corner, scrolling through my phone aimlessly as I listened to her incessant ramble about my room and it's 'severe lack of sparkle' as she had mentioned only a few moments ago. "And how are you qualified with a degree in interior design?" I questioned.

"I watched a YouTube video one time." She mumbled and began to head towards my closet.

"Don't bash my interior design skills just because you're severely lacking in them Leo." She added.

My heart did it's stupid little flip flop, like a fish out of water every time she calls me Leo. Although I have been called that by my little sister my whole life, it gives me a funny feeling every time Mara calls me this and I don't know how to feel.

It's frustrating because I cant bring myself to say I hate her anymore, not that I will admit that to her or anything.

I had never pictured a life without hating her. Our strong hatred for another has been fuelled since early childhood, always competing against each other on the rare chance we got to see each other, mostly at the annual mafia ball which is actually due to happen soon enough.

I think deep down, somewhere in the logical part of my body I know she doesn't hate me anymore, but she won't admit it either. Oh what I would do to hear her say that.

I scoffed internally. I sound like a teenage boy in High School, crushing over a girl he could never have, utterly consumed by everything she does.

An: currently sitting on the floor of my friends kitchen at my birthday party writing this 😏🤞

I sat motionless in the corner for the next hour, having the occasional conversation with her as she moved around my room, unpacking her things in various different drawers and boxes.

It hadn't taken too long to get her stuff moved from her room to mine considering she never brought that much in the first place.

"Can I go shopping tomorrow?" She questioned.

"I'll bring Dante with me if you really have a problem with me going by myself." She muttered, walking into our closet to grab her pyjamas.

Yet again, it felt weird calling it our closet. This is my first time ever having to share with somebody else, apart from the occasional toy Bella and I had to share when we were younger, we always locked our toys away from each other.

"Why do you have so many of the same suit." She called out, her voice muffled as she dug through her belongings.

"Because I kill people for a living and nine times out of ten they have blood on them, so it's good to have spares."

"Logical."

She shut the door and disappeared into the abyss of suits and now dresses. I could hear her muttering profanities under her breath as she attempted to get into her pyjamas.

I heard a sudden shriek came from our closet, followed by a thump a few moments later, finishing up with the foulest language coming from a very angry Spanish woman.

I jumped to my feet and moved swiftly across the room, coming to a halt outside the closet door. "Mara, are you dead?" I questioned, patiently waiting for a response. Moments later I got my response. "Unfortunately not." She replied. "Can I come in?" "Mhm."

I pushed open the door to spot her on the ground, she looked up at me and glared. I put my hands up defensively in hopes of sparing myself from her verbal abuse. "Oi, what did I do?!"

"Your shoes, that's what." I looked towards the floor, spotting one of my shoes being squashed by her lower leg. "You fell over my shoe?" I tried to stifle a laugh threating to escape. "Yeah, because you left them in the middle of the goddam closet." She muttered. "Look on the bright side, I mean at least you got your pyjamas bottoms on."

I looked down towards her legs which were now unfortunately covered by her pyjamas, my dick hardening at the thought of her without them.

She pushed herself to her feet slowly, bringing me back from my testosterone filled fantasy. She attempted to slip past me but I caught her arm, my brows furrowing in confusion.

"You have a little cut on your forehead, you must have bashed your head on the way down." I glanced towards one of the closet doors, there was a little red blood stain tarnishing the white paint.

I walked into the bathroom and began searching through my trusty first-aid box that I keep under the sink. I grumbled as i rifled through the bag, my attempt to find plasters were futile.
(An: a plaster is a band-aid for my American readers <3)

"I think Bella brought me plasters the other day, maybe she put them under here?" I questioned to myself.

After a few moments I found the plasters and pulled them out. Mara started laughing from behind me. She had stocked the infirmary with Disney princess plasters and now she had filled my First-Aid box with Disney princes.

"She's all for these animated characters, I swear."

"Mhm." I agreed.

I motioned towards the counter and she shuffled over and hopped up, her legs dangling off despite her tall frame.
"I want the Prince Charming plaster, cause you're severely lacking in that charming category."

"Ha-ha, so funny." I replied sarcastically, opening up an antiseptic wipe.

"You're not jealous of a plaster? Are you Leo?" She waggled her eyebrows. Leo was surfacing more in conversations rather than Leonardo and I wasn't about to complain.

"No, it's just a fucking plaster." I grumbled as I wiped down the cut on her forehead. She tried to shuffle away from me but I unconsciously placed my spare hand on her thigh, stopping her.

You could cut the tension with a knife.

She froze, clearly not excepting my hand to be placed where it was. I couldn't tell if it was from shock or she was uncomfortable. I went with the second option to be safe.

Clearing my throat I removed my hand from her thigh. "Uh- sorry about that. Fuck this is so awkward."

She laughed gently. "Yea, yea it is."

Awkward silence enveloped the room as I ripped open the plaster and placed it on her head.

And that's when the first shots were fired, chaos consuming the air around us.

|~|~|~|~|~|
An: #cliffhanger.

Also im going to FUCKING ROME for my birthday haidjcicksbsoakwj. I can't wait to make some hot girl content on tiktok.

Also if anybody has been/lives in Rome can you recommend some places that are underrated that's not very touristy popular. Particularly like monuments or artwork and stuff. <33

Total word count: 1276