any news yet?

The next week:

" So what's up with the new cleaner? any news yet? " Darren asked.  " I totally forgot about that! Lemme check real quick, " Oliver said while going thru the 'request for cleaner'.

" Uhm guys, we have a problem..." Oliver said to everyone. " the thing is, someone did request for being a cleaner, BUT it's not a male... it's a female..."  Everyone was in silence then Oliver read a message sent by the female

" hi my name is Eva and I'm currently 18, I know your household is looking for a guy instead of a female but I don't really have a job right now and I saw that you guys are paying quite a good amount of money and I'm currently living alone so I really need some money to pay my taxes, bills and food. I hope you understand my situation and hire me, thank you "

they were all in silence for a moment, then Regie broke the silence, " I mean since she's the only one who signed up so I guess we'll take her, I'm cool with it"

"but this is an all-guy house, she'll be the only girl here and wouldn't it be... awkward?" Seb asked

" why? you cannot handle yourself around girls? pussy! " Regie said to Seb

Seb stood up and said " Fine! Let's hire her then! I'm not a pussy! "

Oliver looks a bit concerned, "are you guys sure? i mean put the 'Seb being a pussy' aside cuz most of the time he is.  think about it first, " Everyone looked at each other then Justin said "why don't we hire her for a month first? then we'll see if we're cool with her and she's cool with us?" Everyone looked at Justin and they all agreed to it.