Would you like to live with us?

"i-i'm getting evicted..." Eva said. She looks so stressed, then Justin asked " how much are the monthly bills?"   "it's about $600.." Eva replied. Then Seb asked Eva to sit on the chair and he whispered something to Oliver, he looked a bit concerned, then he looked at Eva, and then he whispered something to the other members. " Is everything okay?" Eva asked. Then Oliver turned to Eva and said " Would you like to live with us? "

" No, that would be too much, you all have done a lot for me already and I don't have enough money to pay you guys back, "   "who said about you needing to pay?" Ryan asked. Eva looked confused "what do they mean by that," she thought. "We'll let you leave at our house for free and we'll help you find a job, and I don't take no as an ans-" but before he knew it, Eva ran towards Oliver and hugged him. Oliver was about to hug her back but Sebastian took Eva's hand and told her to sit on the couch. " Is there a catch somewhere? like do I need to do your laundry and all? "   "nope nothing at all" Justin answered. 

" So when do you want to move out? " Darren asked. " We can help you pack right away if you want, do have luggage and boxes? Oliver said. " I'll call a pick-up truck to come in another 2 hours since there aren't many things in your house," Kane said.