shopping!

After breakfast, Eva went up to take a shower. And came back looking fresh. "oh you already took a shower too?" she asked Seb. Seb looked at her and said "yep I did, so what do you wanna do today," She looked at him and said, " I wanna decorate my new room so I think I'm gonna need to buy some things..." she said as she was picturing the room in her head. "Can I come too? I'll drive you there," Seb asked Eva. "Yea of course, you can also help me out a bit, Let's Go!!"

After almost 2 hours of shopping, they went back home. Then both Eva and Sebastian got a notification it said "Hey guys, something came up and we'll be back home late. Just letting you guys know"      " I guess we have the house all to ourselves," Eva said. Sebastian just nodded.

Eva and Seb went upstairs with the decor in their hands and put it in the room in the meantime. Then Eva ran to Sebastian's room and jumped on his bed. He went inside the room and said to himself "how childish".  Eva let out a small scream and said "what a good day so far" as she stretched laying down on the bed. Sebastian sat on the chair next to the bed and Eva laid on her tummy and looked up at Sebastian with a warm smile. "Stop doing that," he said.

"do what?" she asked.  

"Nothing," he said.

  "tell meee" Eva begged, 

"no" he replied, Eva looked at him with a disappointed face.

She then laid down facing up then Sebastian laid down next to her. She turns around to Seb and said "I'm so happy to meet you..." she said then Seb turned around and look into her eyes