House Tour

Seb came back from the bathroom and find out that Eva was gone. He was about to panic, "what if she stole something," "what if she just came here to take our money" "I shouldn't have left her here alone, the dudes are gonna kill me"

" uh, are you okay Seb? you look... stressed out..." Eva said as she was getting off the couch.

" wait were you sitting there the whole time? " Seb asked. "Uhm yea? I guess I'm THAT small until you didn't even notice me. "

Seb release a relief sigh "okay let's start with the house tour"

" WE'RE BACK! " five of them screamed. Then Eva pop out of nowhere and said "hey guys," they got startled for a second then Regie asked, "when did you get here?"   " I was sweeping the floor cuz it looked a bit dusty then you guys just came in" "MAN so we gotta deal with this every day now?" Regie said, "That bad huh" Eva said.

"Wheres Sebastian?" Oliver asked cutting off the little fight.

"oh he went to his room, he said he felt sick a bit" Eva replied. Oliver then rushed up to check on him. "Bro, you good?" Oliver asked Sebastian. Seb looked at him and say " Great! you guys are back! what did you buy?".  "I thought you were sick?" Oliver asked. Seb then explains that he used that as an excuse cuz he was kinda in an awkward situation but he already gave Eva a house tour. Then they both went down.

" is your fever getting better? " Eva asked as she tried to put her palm at Seb's forehead. "that's weird, it feels fine. Anyways I'll be leaving now, thanks for the tour Seb and it was nice meeting you guys" Eva said with a sweet smile. " Wait, we actually bought dinner for you, come and join us," Kane said. " aw, that sweet but it's okay " Eva replied. "c'mon we already bought food for you and i don't think we can finish this all by ourselves," Oliver said. Eva looked at them then the time. "Alright but just for a while cuz I have class tomorrow, morning".  As they were eating dinner they chat at the same time to get to know Eva better.

Eva had so much fun that she forgot what time it was. When she look at the time, it was already midnight, " Shit, I'm late "