The Day

" So today is the day guys," Sebastian said. it's currently 3 and Eva ( the cleaner ) will be here in an hour.

" Should we clean the house up a bit? " Ryan asked.

" DUDE, SHE'S THE CLEANER! SHE'LL CLEAN IT UP WHEN SHE GETS HERE, " Regie told Ryan

" I mean... first impression matters right? " Ryan said

For the next hour, they tidy up a bit of the place.

" I CAN'T BELIEVE WE'RE TIDYING UP FOR A CLEANER THAT IS GONNA  CLEAN THE HOUSE UP," Justin said.

Then suddenly the doorbell rang, they all rush up to the main door and were a bit nervous. When they open the door, they saw a cute little girl,  the girl was short and she looks a bit lost so they thought she might be lost.

" Hey, uhm are you lost, little girl? " Seb asked. The girl started laughing, the guys were confused.

" I'm the new cleaner here. Hi, I'm Eva! " she pulled out her hand for a handshake but the boys just stood there staring at her. " Is there something on my face? " she asked.

" Sorry, that was rude of us. Come in!"

As they were walking Eva to the living room, they introduced themselves.

" I'm Sebastian, but you can call me Seb since we're the same age "

" Hey, I'm Oliver, the guy whom you texted about the job, if you need help or if these dudes bully you, feel free to tell or text me "

" I'm Darren, nice to meet youuu "

" How do you reach for the shelf if you're in THAT height " Regie asked. Eva was about to answer but then Ryan cut in, " I'm Ryan, and this is Kane and that dude there is Justin "

" Nice to meet you guys! but uh I have a question... You're house... already looks clean... " she said.

" I TOLD YOU GUYS WE DIDNT NEED TO CLEAN THE HOUSE UP, " Regie said.

" Wait, you guys cleaned... up the house... before I came..? i thought I'm the cleaner here? "

" This dude here, " Darren pointed at Ryan, " said that first impression matters so we cleaned up a bit of the house "

" But since today is your first day, you don't need to clean yet, Seb will take you on a house tour " Oliver cut in.  "Wait what I didn't say anything about-"     "ALRIGHT, we're gonna get dinner so have fun! but not too much fun" Oliver interrupted Seb. Then six of them headed out.

" Okay, so where do we start? "  Eva asked but Seb looks a bit odd. " is something wrong? " she asked Seb. " I uh need to use the bathroom for a sec " then he just ran and left Eva standing there.