getting to know Eva

It has already been a week since Eva worked as a cleaner in the boy's house. Then one day she came to the house an hour late. As she open the door, Oliver jumped out of nowhere and said "Where were you?! You got us worried! I called you 4 times and you can't even pick your phone up once ?!"  Eva was startled for a minute the took her phone put and said " Sorry, my phone died..." Ryan then asks why was she late. "I missed the bus, so I had to walk here... "

"you walk all the way here? " Seb asked "yep I did I got here 30 minutes earlier compared to when I take the bus,"   "wait you live an hour and a half from here?!" Kane asked. Eva just nodded her head. "so uh, i better get to work..." then Oliver stopped her "you're not gonna work today" Eva looked at him and said "uhh okay? so i guess I'll go back home..?" Oliver shook his head and told her to stay. "but I'm not gonna work, so might as well go now.." Sebastian stopped her by the door and told her to sit. "you guys are scaring me a bit"

Then Justin asked Eva, " When is your birthday?" Eva replied " that's random and I prefer not to say it"    " Why not? it's just a birthday. everyone has one" Regie said. Eva looked at the window trying to avoid eye contact but Oliver blocked her view and said "I told you if you need someone to talk to, it's us " She then looked at everyone and said, "the reason why I'm not telling my birthday is that my parents... they passed away on my birthday..."