A new life

Eva woke up at 2 am and went downstairs to get some water. As she was going down, she saw Sebastian sitting on the couch. "Can't sleep huh?" she asked. He was startled for a second then he turn around. Eva sat next to him and said " you can sleep in your room if you want to, I don't mind, I can sleep here" then she yawned. Sebastian was about to answer when he felt Eva's head on his shoulder.

"Eva?" he said "are you sleeping?"  there wasn't any response. Then he slowly moved Eva's head to let her lay down on his lap. He stroked her hair and then fell asleep with her on his lap.

The next day when Eva woke up, she saw Sebastian sleeping then she realized that she was laying on his lap. She got up straight away then Sebastian startles her, "Don't worry, you weren't that heavy. You're light as a feather," It gave Eva butterflies in her stomach then she said "it's not about that, I was- uncomfy" then she got up and headed to the kitchen.

"Slept with Sebastian huh?" Oliver asked with a smirk. Eva rolled her eyes, "It was an accident, I didn't mean to..." Quickly, she changed the subject "so what's for breakfast?"      "We don't usually eat breakfast" Oliver replied. "where are the others?" Eva asked.  "They went out and I'm heading out in another 20 minutes," Oliver said. Eva looked at Oliver "without eating breakfast? nope, I won't allow it, I'll make you breakfast," Eva opened the fridge then took 2 eggs and cracked them into the bowl and mixed it. 

After 5 minutes of cooking, Eva put the egg on a plate. "here, it's an omelet. at least eat this before going," Oliver looked at the egg then back at her. He took the first bite and was shocked. "What did you put in here? It's soooo damn good" Eva just laughs then Oliver continues to eat the omelet. " you gotta make me breakfast every day now, thanks Eva! that was delicious," Eva gave Oliver a happy smile and said "no problem, I'm glad you like it, you better go to work now" Oliver looked at the time, "Shoot you're right. Bye, Eva! thanks again,"

As Eva was about to clean things up a voice startled her, "Aren't you gonna make ME breakfast? wow, I'm hurt" Sebastian said looking at her. She asked Sebastian as if she's talking to a baby, and said " aw does baby Sebastian want some eggs? " then he looked at her and nodded with a pout. "This guy, istg" Eva said to herself. She then started cooking the omelet for Sebastian and herself. As she served the omelet, Seb started to eat it. "Mmmm this is so gooddd you're gonna make me breakfast every day now too," Eva just looked at him and just shook her head softly and smiled.