"I'm late "

" Shit, I'm late," Eva said as she was packing her things and throwing her food wrapper, and taking the rubbish bag to throw it out. "Late? late for what?" Ryan asked. " The last bus and I have class tomorrow morning!" As Eva open the door she realized that it was raining. "Just great! I'm late for the bus and now it's raining" she said stressfully. " I can take you home," Oliver said, "where do you live?"

Eva looked at him then said " no, it's alright I can just run to my house I have a jacket with me, plus you already bought me dinner " Oliver looks at Eva than the rain then he looked at the boys then back at Eva, "You're crazy, I won't allow you to -" he hadn't even finished his sentence when he saw Eva running in the rain. Sebastian ran to Eva with an umbrella and grabbed her hand and pulling her into the umbrella. " Are you crazy?! you can literally get yourself killed, " Sebastian walked Eva back to their house but Eva was already soaked. " Wait here I'll get you some clothes," Seb said as he ran up to his room.

" What's wrong with you?! You could get sick and you might even get yourself killed " Regie said. Then Eva started crying, they all looked shocked. " What's wrong? " Oliver asked. Then Sebastian came with a hoodie and handed it to her. She looked up and wiped her tears and went to the bathroom to get changed.

After she got changed she came out. The boys were waiting for her outside with worried faces. "Uhm thanks for the hoodie, Seb," she said looking at the hoodie she was wearing, it was a bit too big for her but it was comfy to wear. Then she looked at everyone else and said " and I'm sorry for what I did... I'll leave as soon as the rain stop " Kane look at her and said " you're not going anywhere, Eva. You're staying here for the night. " She looked at them then outside then back at them "but I'm just a cleaner, there's no need for you guys to be nice-" Then suddenly Sebastian interrupted Eva "So what if you're a cleaner?! it doesn't make any difference"  "Yea, he's right just stay for the night," Justin said. Eva looked at them with teary eyes but she looked at the window to avoid eye contact with them. "What's wrong, Eva?" Oliver asked.