let's go

Everyone looked shocked then they look at each other trying to figure out what to do.

"My birthday was on the first day I came here, 4th March, it was their 2 years death anniversary, they died in a car crash" then Eva continued " The reason why I cried on that night was that, after my parent's death, no one was ever there for me until I met you guys, it was one of my happiest days ever. And you might feel sorry because my parent's death is on my birthday or whatever but I'm actually quite happy because at least I get to "see" them,"

Then Regie stood up and said "listen, Eva, I'm sorry for what I did to you in the past and-" Then Eva interrupted him " Sorry to interrupt but... what did you do to me? "  Regie looked at her then said " I was mean to you, I called you short and even made fun of you " Then Eva started laughing, Regie ask "what is so funny?" Eva stop laughing then said, " you think I'm offended by what you said?" Regie nodded " I'm not annoyed one bit, I get that a lot, some people even think I'm 13." Regie looked at her blankly the sat back down.

"So uhm we were wondering if we could go to your house..." Sebastian said straight to the point. "You guys wanna go to MY house?" she pointed at herself and they all nodded. "But its 2 pm now..."  everyone looked at her then said  "sooo...?"  then Eva said "soo the next bus is in another 2 hours" Then Ryan said, "who said we're taking the bus?" Eva looked at them and looked down. "Listen, Eva, I know your parents passed away in a car crash but it's time for you to move on, it has already been 2 years," Sebastian said. Eva looked up at him then at the others, she smiled and said " alright let's go"