worried

"What's wrong, Eva?" Oliver asked " just before you get dressed you crie-"   "STOP. just stop talking please" everyone looked shocked, just a few hours ago Eva looked happy, now she was a different person. She walked up to the window and sat there.

"Is she okay?" Ryan whispered.

" I don't know..." Kane whispered back.

"This is all my fault, I shouldn't have called her short and tease her about it," Regie said

" Yea it's all Regie's fault, that's why she's like that " Justin said

" Listen, it's no one's fault, maybe there's something on her mind and she doesn't wanna say it. I mean even tho it's been a day with her, well 2 days since it's already midnig- IT DOESNT MATTER. We know she's not like that, her vibe is just different " Oliver said

" Don't worry it's no one's fault, "  everyone turned around and saw Eva said packing her clothes.  "where do you think you're goi-" Sebastian asked but Eva cut him  " Thank you for today, I'll see you guys tomorrow, it already stop raining "  she pointed outside " But it's midnight, it's dangerous to walk alone at night, at least let one of us walk you home" Ryan said.

Eva showed them that she has pepper spray with her then she just leave. Everyone stared at each other. "Man a lot had happened and its been only one and a half day"

E V A ' S   P O V : ( after she walked out of the door )

"man, I shouldn't have had a meltdown just now, how childish am I? they probably think I'm a loser or something, " Then she heard someone or something moved behind her. " who's that? come out! " she was getting ready with her pepper spray when a little kitten came out from the bushes. She gave a relieved sigh. She walked towards the kitten and said " you scared me you little thing " and patted the kitten. " you must be lost huh? you can come with me, I'll take care of you and you can keep me company " then the cat meows back at her. She carried the cat then as she turned she saw a guy with a knife in his hand. Slowly she steps back with the kitten in her hands.