WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO HER?!

"Amber," she said with a disgusted look on her face. "What are you doing here" She and her minions looked at Eva and said, "we wanted to come here to say hi to you and we just bump into you here." Eva looked at her and her minions and said "find someone else to bother, I don't have time for you," As Eva was about to get back inside, Amber said to her minions "Grab her'

"LET ME GO YOU IDOIT" Eva screamed

"Why is someone waiting for you upstairs? oh wait I just remember, YOU DON'T HAVE FRIENDS OR A FAMILY" Then Amber punched and kicked her. "What happened to your other scares, hiding it?" she ripped Eva's long sleeve, leaving her arms exposed and there were bruises all around Eva's arm. "STOP IT" Eva screamed. But Amber just keeps punching and kicking her.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO HER?!" Kane screamed at Amber and all the boys were standing next to each other. Amber looked at them then back to Eva then ask, "who are they? your brothers?" Then Justin stood up and said, "SO WHAT IF WE ARE HER BROTHERS?!"   "WHAT ARE YOU GONNA DO ABOUT IT," Darren shouted. "LET GO OF HER" Sebastian added. Amber looked at her minions and they let go of Eva, then they ran as fast as they could. Everyone ran towards Eva, picking her up. "Are you alright?" Oliver asked. "who are those pricks? why didn't you tell us? Ryan asked.

Everyone was asking too many questions at the same time, then Eva said weakly said "stop... asking.." before she could even finish her sentence, she fainted.