is she alright?

" is she gonna be alright? "

" Should we take her to the hospital?"

" Is she breathing?"

"of course she's breathing "

Eva heard mumbles then she got up from the sofa. " What happened ?" Everyone got startled then Oliver said "Lay down Eva, you're not feeling well"   " are you guys alright? they didn't do anything to you guys, did they? "    "Eva they're girls, I don't think they'll mess around with us," Ryan said. Eva gave a relief sigh then said " I'm alright, do you guys want some food? what time is it now?" As she was about to stand up to look at the time Sebastian blocked her and said "lay down"   "what why? I'm feeling just fine. I didn't get hurt that much" she replied. But then Sebastian shouted at her and demanded her to at least sit and she did. "You're sick, Eva, don't you get it. Look at your arms," Eva realized that her arms were still exposed and quickly cover them with the blanket. "There's no need to hide it, we already saw it," Regie said. Oliver came back with a cup of warm water and handed it to her " here " he said,  "thank you" Eva replied. Sebastian ran to the kitchen and came back with an ice pack. "Found this in your fridge" then handed it to her.

"Why didn't you tell us?" Ryan asked

"What are you guys gonna do about it? kick them back? Just ignore them, I'm fin-"

"STOP SAYING YOU'RE FINE WHEN YOU'RE NOT. YOU'RE OBVIOUSLY NOT FINE," Sebastian cut Eva off.  She stops talking and looks down not saying anything. "why? why do you guys take care of me when I'm just your cleaner?" Eva asked trying not to cry   " you're not just a cleaner, you're like a part of us now, it means we gotta stick together. When you're at your worst, we'll be there for you, we promise" Darren said. She looked at everyone then started crying but this time she cried all her heart out. Then the boys gather around her and hugged her, which makes her cried even more. 

After crying she pulled out from the hugging and said "thank you guys, I must have been a pain in your butts, I'm sorry..."  "there's no need to be sorry. if those girls disturb you again, we'll be there, " Regie said. As Eva was getting up, Sebastian quickly got up and hold her hand and her shoulder. "It's alright Seb I can-"  "just shut up and just let me help you," he said.

" Oh, by the way,  the letters are on your counter," Justin said. Eva was heading to the counter with Seb next to her. One of the letters caught her eyes, as she open it, she got down on her knees and looked like she'd seen a ghost. "What's wrong Eva?" Sebastian asked. " I- I'm getting evicted..." then she showed Sebastian the letter.