𝟎𝟐

╔═════ ∘◦ ミ ◦∘ ══════╗  

    ᵀʰᵃᵗ'ˢ ᶜᵒⁿᶜᵉʳⁿⁱⁿᵍ⁻

       ╚═════ ∘◦ ミ◦∘ ══════╝

After spending time and bonding more than three months, izana most definitely has a soft for our dear little Shio, and often bicker or have ❝competitions❞ with our dearest uncle Eiji, whom later on often say

❝Bitch, I'm your uncle, try me!❞

Or ❝Ha! As if! Anything you can do, i can do better!❞

Kakucho was used as an overseer or some judge when the two kurokawas had their bickering and competition sessions.

And the two boys lived in that house now. Yes, they had grown that close. Eiji even doesn't seem fazed when the boys tell him that they had made and is in a gang called tenjiku, and that their goal is to rule over the underground world of japan - cause this amazing uncle was also in a gang, bruh.

He even become their advisor or some sort for tenjiku when izana found out what gang he was in. Ohmygod he had a powerful uncle- even kakucho dropped his jaws.

Other than that, life has been pretty normal. Going on ❝adventures❞ with Shio had pretty much also becomes one of his favorite thing to do. He would ruffle her hair and say, ❝shio~ let's go on an adventure!❞

She would always bring her small backpack which was filled with one small camera, a flip phone, a water bottle, and a few medicines and of course- the lovely bread. Oh, and a tag which had ❝If lost, please call xxx-xxx-xxx / kurokawa eiji❞ in it.

And on these adventures, some where normal, some were pretty much not normal. One time, they went on a trip around yokohama and izana got angry because another gang was targeting him. And he must do what he needs to do - revenge, thats right.

So they set fire up that gangs' hideout, no biggie.

Kakucho often try not to give in too much to Shio's puppy eyes that's begging him to come to one of her adventures that was with izana, as he didn't want to disturb their bonding time, and also because the way izana's eye pierced through him as if saying ❝get away from her you peasant- ❞

That didn't bother him at all though. Several times, he goes on adventures with Shio alone, and it was enjoyable. He appreciated and genuinely enjoy her spending time with him.

The most funny but concerning thing would probably be when they first go on one of her adventure endeavors with her for the first time.

Kakucho and Izana, both, have lost sight of her in the goddamn big city. Because Shio was spacing out again and walked aimlessly somewhere else when somebody let go of her hand, like usual. That situation made them panic and Eiji even give lessons and instructions at home on shio's adventures guide 101❞.

            »»————- ➴ ————-««

Today is finally the day where shio is going out on her adventures once again, because she had, again, escaped from another poor babysitter.

Izana and kakucho were busy with gang stuff so she couldn't go on an adventure with them, sadly. Her amazing dad is also busy, he had lots of work to do.