𝟏𝟑

╔═════ ∘◦ ミ ◦∘ ══════╗  

        ᴴᵒˢᵖⁱᵗᵃˡ ʰᵃᵛᵒᶜ  

╚═════ ∘◦ ミ◦∘ ══════╝

After getting another check up, it was reported that shio's brain had forgot or have some the memories blurred.

That saddens eiji, izana, and kakucho who had spoken about it with the doctor.

Asking shio a few things, the others had a sad look plastered on their face but kept their smiles on so shio doesn't feel bad or sad. Though, she can remember some of it after she go into a loading mode for a while.

The next day, the executives from tenjiku, toman, brahman, also koko and inui comes for another visit.

They have planned to make it a fun day for shio today.

Even izana was tolerating mikey's presence despite the hate for that guy.

Shio didn't have any idea about it and was slowly munching on the nuggets and breads that mocchi and rindou got her yesterday, the lion plush hugged with her other arm.

She had decided that the lion plush is her new favorite item, along with the toy gun and the toy batton she just got yesterday.

Sighing, shio looked outside the window. I wanna go play...and do adventures again.

❝hey bestie.❞ pah suddenly entered the room.

Shio looked at him.

❝let's go play!❞ he exclaimed and lifted shio up in his arms, not forgetting to also take the iv stand.

❝my lion!❞ shio made grabby arms at the lion plush.

❝oops, sorry.❞ pah grabbed the plush. ❝here.❞ shio hugged the lion plush and they both walked away from her room.

Shio got the idea of who this guy is. She remembers him as pochi's proud dad.

Pah sneakily walked in the hallway in to the hidden area somewhere around the hospital's garden.

Yes, the delinquents didn't even ask for permission to do what they need to do at hospital and just decided to just fuck it and do it.

Arriving at the area, pah put shio down as she looked around.

There was one long red carpet sprawling around the area, a set of tables with foods piled on it, one big radio, balloons, and a random changing room.

Senju noticed her first and glomped her in a hug, ❝let's get you dressed up, baby!❞

❝huh?❞ shio was dragged into the changing room and her hospital clothes were changed into a mini brahman uniform that has cute patterns on it.

Senju squealed, ❝ohmygod, you're so cute i just want to eat you like the way you eat your bread!❞ and she pinched shio's cheeks.

❝h-huh?!❞ shio was weirded out. What is this?!

❝damn, senju. That was creepy, now bring the kid out.❞ benkei said from outside.