𝟐𝟏

╔═════ ∘◦ ミ ◦∘ ══════╗

        ᴳᵒⁿᵉ           

╚═════ ∘◦ ミ◦∘ ══════╝

Imagine how shocked rui is when he found out shio forgot who he was almost after every weekend passes by.

Because of that, he often went to shio's house either to play or to walk with her from and to school, even though his house is far away from shio's.

Nevertheless, they become good friends in a short time. Rui often made trouble in school, dragging shio with him, but she doesn't mind (or care) at all, and the principal labeled them as troublemakers of the school.

Rui lost count on how many times they got into detention.

Today was another day at school and shio was dozing off in her chair while most of her classmates were listening to the teacher.

Rui was stealthily listening to some music with his earphones, a book hiding his face from the front as he was trying to not to get caught.

❝okay class, can someone help me collect the exercise sheet from everyone?❞ the teacher asked.

One boy offered to do the job, he was collecting everyone's paper.

He looked at shio's paper. It has only doodles of an alaskan malamute dog and doodles of breads. He shaked his head.

❝sensei, kurokawa-san only has doodles on her answer sheet.❞

Rui glared at him, ❝snitch!❞

He shriked away.

❝here's my paper, fool!❞ rui slapped down his paper on top of the stacks of paper the boy had.

❝hey! What if all the papers fall?!❞

❝then just collect it again!❞

❝hey! No fighting! Just collect the papers no matter what's in there.❞ the teacher shrugged.

Hearing the bell for lunch was ringing, rui shaked shio's shoulders, waking her up.

❝huh..? What?❞ shio sleepily looked at him.