𝟎𝟕

╔═════ ∘◦ ミ ◦∘ ══════╗

         ᴵᵗ'ˢ ᵗʰᵉ ᵇʳᵉᵃᵈ ᵏⁱᵈ! ᴳᵉᵗ ʰᵉʳ! 

    ╚═════ ∘◦ ミ◦∘ ══════╝

Months had passed and sadly for mikey, he forgot to get shio's or her dad's contact so he couldn't exactly hang out with shio again.

Would take the chance to kidnap shio and take her to keep her in the basement like emma said last time if he knew her whereabouts?

Probably yes lmao.

Draken has been having lots of headaches because mikey kept whining about wanting to hang out with shio and keep on pestering him about the idea of keeping shio to himself, which was probably not a good idea.

Shio's now pretty well known by the tenjiku members though. One time some random delinquents made shio cry and a bunch of guys from tenjiku saw that.

So they beat the crap out of the guy and one of them even shouted ❝GET THE BREADS-!❞

So when the poor girl wouldn't stop crying, so they bought her some breads.

Sometimes shio also spends time with the haitani brothers in roppongi.

Ran had once taught shio how to use his batton, which was probably not a really good idea.

❝go on shi-chan! Break their kneecaps!❞ Ran hyped her up with lots of excitement.

And shio being shio, of course she did hit the opponents kneecaps. Though it was a weak hit, the poor victim was acting like it hurts so much because of the look the haitanis gave him.

Rindou as usual only commented ❝that's concerning—❞ but then he gave a proud look and patted shio's head, which made the girl smile with a sparkly aura around her.

Izana had bring shio on adventures more often, she would take pictures of her surroundings and pictures of them too. Sometimes kakucho tags around them and paul would most definitely join in on their adventures and tried to fight or bite the other delinquents that tried to gave them a surprise attack or something.

Kakucho had played board and card games often with shio. Most of the time, the two of them can be even found in arcades.

Sometimes he even took shio on a drive around yokohama on his bike, which was great until shio easily got a cold.

But then, he always wrapped shio with extra jackets or coats until she looked like a burrito and then go for a ride with his bike and her sitting behind him.

Eiji hadn't spend a lot of time with his daughter lately, thus he wanted to take her on a father daughter time after his work is done in tokyo.

Which resulted in him booking a hotel in tokyo to stay with shio for a few days and a sulking, angry izana trying to intercept his plans along with paul who joined him.

Paul was reluctant on leaving shio out of his sight, but eiji didn't want to bring paul along on this trip so paul was sad again.

When eiji found out about izana's relationship with the sano's, he felt bad for the boy and just sigh helplessly.

A few weeks before, he had spend his time with him for a few days, which izana was grateful for and it made him happy.

But he did not expect izana to be this reluctant in letting him and shio visit tokyo. It's not like they're gonna meet with mikey or sumn.