𝟐𝟓

╔═════ ∘◦ ミ ◦∘ ══════╗  

ᴮⁱʳᵗʰᵈᵃʸ

╚═════ ∘◦ ミ◦∘ ══════╝

Izana had been planning a birthday party for shio, with the other gangs.

Putting his hate or annoyance for every single one of them aside, he wanted shio to be happy again.

So tomorrow, in december, is shio's birthday. Maybe it's not going to be ideal to have a birthday party in the garden, in winter, but, he lowkey wanted to reenact the time where they made a mini party at the hospital's garden.

But this time, they did get permission. The hospital director understand the reason and he had known shio since she was a baby too, and knowing the incident that happened, he felt really bad for her, so he didn't mind.

As long as shio doesn't get sick and the place where they had the birthday party didn't bother the other patients.

So while they were setting it all up in the garden, rui was inside shio's room, blabbering how his days without her has been going and what she have missed.

Shio was listening to rui, but got distracted halfway because she saw a cat sitting on the tree near her window.

She was holding a lion plush, wbich izana said was her favorite doll, and blinked at the cat who blinked back at her.

❝and then rindou was stomping on this dude's head— hey, shio! You aren't listening.❞ rui pouted.

Shio turned her head to rui. ❝sorry.❞

❝it's fine,❞ rui shrugged. ❝anyways so, ran slapped this bitch last week-❞
Rui continued his stories.

After a while, rui's phone rang with a message from one of the guys that instructed him to bring shio to the venue.

❝shio, let's go outside!❞

Shio looked at the snowy scenery outside and blinked. Go or nah?

She shrugged her shoulders and rui grinned, helping shio to sit on her wheelchair.

Putting lots of scarves and a super warm jacket on shio, rui pushed her and her wheelchair to the venue.

So here they are, in the hospital garden which was now decorated with a pastel purple theme, and paul was there too.

Paul barked happily seeing shio, he ran to her and rubbed his big dog head with hers, making shio laugh.

❝dog!❞

Paul whimpered sadly, oh yeah...she lost her memories.. he then shook his head. I need to make this a happy day!

He licked shio's cheek affectionately and shio smooched paul's head, returning the affection.