Blair [1]

Blair Louise Wallis.
That was the name of my grandmother.
My mom and her were very close.
After her death, she was devastated.
My mom likes to say I was her godsend. I was sent down to earth to help her cope with the loss of her mother. She named me Blair to keep the memory of her mother alive everyday and every time she saw me or called my name.

I know what you've heard about me. I know what goes around. I know I'm the school slut and player and bitch and what not. I know what is said behind my back. But don't let it mistaken you for that fact that as bitchy as people make me out to be
I
Loved
My
Mother
She was all I had and I was all she had. My dad left us for another woman when I was 11. My mother never gave up working to raise me until she died in a car crash when I was 13.
I don't think I've gotten over the trauma. People say I turned into a bitch after her death because I lost my mind. Maybe they're right. Maybe they're not.

But the worst that came out of it was me being sent to live with my dad who walked out. I had to leave my beloved New Jersey and move to Florida where my story takes place.
My dad had this new, well paying job. He earned 6 figures. He had a snobby, bitchy wife called Penelope and an even bitchier daughter, Lilian who went to private school in another state.
I have never felt less loved in my life than I feel in my 'home'. I hate Penelope. I hate Lilian.
And most of all, I hate Craig Wallis. My father who left me and my mother to die when I was 11.