Aiden[2]

I'm Aiden.
Aiden Andrews.
I go to Berkley High and spend most of my time in their library. The best and only good part about school. I'm best friends with Kai Morris. He lives down the street and both of us love playing basketball together. I'm good. Not good enough, as always, like everyone always says.

Were you expecting more?
Expecting me to say I'm captain of the school basketball team, I'm a player, I get the girls, I have a girlfriend, I attend frat parties, I drink and do drugs?
Sorry to be such a let down.
Hell the only social life I have apart from Kai is books.
Oh I forgot..
People these days don't consider living in fantasy worlds a social life.
My bad.
Then it's only Kai Morris.

I wasn't always like this trust me. I was friendly and all that shit in middle school. Until Auden Andrews, my douchebag fucking asshole of a brother got into UCLA. I've loathed him all my life.
I guess it's always been envy. 
Auden is 4 years older than me and has always been the star of his school's swim team.
And school.
He's the type of dude you'd love to hear about. The different sluts he fucks every night, the parties he attends, the drunk phone calls and texts, getting stoned, cheating his way through life, triumph, being everyone's favorite, the main character.
He's everything I'm not.

All my life all I've ever heard my parents, grandparents, relatives, cousins say
"Why can't you be more like Auden?"
Oh I don't know? Maybe because I'm Aiden fucking Andrews.
Just not good enough.