Aiden[15]

I woke up with my arms around a girl. Confused, I rubbed my eyes only to find Blair lying next to me, her shirt missing so her breasts were exposed. My dick swelled again looking at her looking so beautiful. Her tits rubbed against my hip as she'd fallen asleep holding onto me. Kinda adorable. I remembered last night. It was the best night of my life and I hate to admit it. I wanted it to be with someone I loved and found special but I had a dumb one-night stand with the school player and slut. Of course I loved it. No one wonder everyone else did. I look down at my apple watch. Shit! We're going to be late. 
"Blair! Wake up! You fell asleep in the car last night." 
She wakes up confused, her hair a little messy. The realization hits her as she stares down at her bare breasts. Her cheeks grow red as she covers them looking around for her shirt.
I find it on my side of the seat. I look back at the watch and an idea strikes me.

"Hey this is your car right?"
"Mhm why?"
"Could you drive us to school?"
"Uh, people might see us together."
"Fuck that, it's no big deal. I am just another one of the boys you slept with anyway."
"Oh uh okay then sure, I'll drive. Have you seen my shirt by the-"
I smirk and pull out her shirt, holding it above my head. She obviously struggles to reach it, being much shorter than I am.
"Hey! Give that back, I can't go to school shirtless. We're getting late."
"Who's stopping you? Reach it."
She glares at me. I find it hard to take her seriously, she looks more cute than angry. She gets on her knees and tries to reach it, I raise the shirt higher. She lets out an infuriated sigh and pushes me to the car window and her tits brush against my chest and she tries to reach her shirt. I can't hold back. I throw her shirt behind me and grab her thighs violently, bucking them around my torso as I crash my mouth into hers, leaving her shocked. I can feel her tits harden as she gently strokes my hair as I kiss her, nibbling on her lip, making her moan. 

"A-aiden we r-r-really shouldn't, we need to g-get going-"
"We can go there late." I grab one breast in my hand, flicking her hard nipple. We make out for a few more minutes until I finally give her back her shirt and she glares at me as she pulls her shirt over her head.
"I'll miss seeing your beautiful breasts again Blair Louise Wallis."
Her eyes soften as I say the words Louise.
She leans up and kisses me gently.
"I'll miss everything about you, Aiden Not Auden Andrews."
The ride to school is silent but the glances we exchange throughout it and the number of times the both of us blush speak volumes. People notice us as I get out of the car. I take one last look at her. I don't understand my feelings about her as a person even then despite have having fucked her and made out with her. Maybe that's what every other guy who had sex with her felt. 
Nothing.

"Will I ever see you around more often?" I ask nervously.
She only smiles
And then walks away.