Aiden[4]

"Bye sweetie, try making some new friends kay?"
"Bye mum."

I have no idea what the fuck is wrong with my son. I wish he were more like Auden.
I bet those are the thoughts that go on in my mum's head. She's too prissy to say that to my face. Everyone is. But I'm not stupid.

I didn't need friends. I know I sound like pessimist but I hate most humans. Apart from Kai and my mum. All my past experiences give me a good enough reason to.

5 years ago

"Auden?"
No sound.

"Audy I'm scared.."
I burst into tears. I couldn't see anything. It was pitch black. I heard faint voices, yelling, the sound of glass breaking and wailing. I reached out my hand to Auden, he made no movement. He was silent and solemn. 
"FUCK YOU SAMANTHA! YOU DO REALIZE YOUR GOOD FOR NOTHING RIGHT?"
"STEFFAN PLEASE I'M SORRY, I'LL DO AS I'M TOLD BUT WHY WOULD YOU GO SEE MY DEAR SISTER FOR YOUR NEEDS?"
I hear more screaming and crying and begging.
I cling onto Auden terrified.

"Audy w-w-what's going to h-h-happen?"

Suddenly I felt myself pushed off  and thrown onto the floor, landing on my hip. I groaned in pain, tears filling up my eyes.
"Audy that was not nice, I'm telling m-mommy-"
"SHUT UP YOU LITTLE PRICK! YOU WANNA TELL MOMMY? TRY BECAUSE SHE'S OUT THERE IN THE LIVING ROOM BEING BEATEN UP AND FUCKED BY DAD AND IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT YOU PIECE OF SHIT."
I gasped in fright.
"Audy don't get mad-"

"CALL ME AUDY AGAIN AND I WILL SEE TO IT YOUR JAW IS FUCKING BROKEN GOT IT? THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT."
"W-w-what did I do?"
'' WHO THE FUCK ASKED YOU TO TELL MUM THAT YOU SAW DAD FUCKING HER AUNT EMILEE? YOU KNOW HOW MUM IS. SHE WAS BOUND TO CONFRONT HIM. YOU SAW THIS COMING. NOW THEY'LL PROBABLY GET DIVORCED AND IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT."

He kicked me once more, leaving me bleeding on the floor while I cried.

Gathering  all the strength I had left, I managed to walk into the living room, peeking into it as I could hear my mom crying and pleading and my dad calling her every bad name in the book.
I saw my mother naked, her robe lying open, her forehead with blood trickling down, her wrists black and blue, her breasts red, my father on top of her, leaving bite marks all over her body.
"You wanted attention didn't you little whore? You got mad I went to Emilee over you bitch? Take this and be grateful then."
He slapped her once more and clamped his hand over her mouth, he seemed to be going in and out of her.
"This is what you asked for you little bitch. Deal with it and do as I say or I tell everyone that we're over and I'll be going to Emilee's whenever I want got it whore?"

That was the first hate I experienced and first time I felt broken. I lost my father and Auden, my family.