Blair[3]

"You didn't like my instagram post Blair. Bitch."
"Shut up Audrey, I'll do it later."
"You better."

I have a lot of admirers and shit in this school but the only real friend I have is Audrey.  Okay yeah I know, the conversation you just read sounds so toxic but she was being sarcastic. 
She's the only one who knows my backstory. The true one. Not the rumors.

"Anyway, Darius asked me to meet him near the lockers. Our 2 month anniversary is coming up. What about you? Got any boys to fuck or makeout with today?"
"Yeah, Niall wanted to makeout and so did Jace."
"Niall is a 10 on 10 damn. But Jace..uhh well good luck."
Darius and Audrey had been dating 2 months but I'm sure they wouldn't last. Aud's relationships rarely do.
Not that I was one to speak, at least she had commitment. I could never. 
Maybe I could but I'd never met anyone worth committing my love and time to.

Niall walked by.
"Ayy, Blair my sweet little slut, ready for a hot makeout session?"
"Whatever, get it over with soon enough."
He pushed me into one of the classrooms and pressed me against the wall, his hand moving up my shirt and to my breast. I gripped onto his hair to deepen our kiss. His hand moved up my bra and clamed over my breast, making me moan a little. Not good enough though. No one really was. Throughout the entire time, I had no feeling. No butterflies. No pleasure. Only the sounds of my moans and his grunts and groans existed. 

I won't go into much detail about the rest of my day as I have nothing really to say. I got catcalled, complimented, bitched about, flirted with, got more fake friend attemps, got my ass smacked, went through boring classes, made out with Jace later one, felt the same as Niall.
Typical day. Nothing new. Nothing exciting.
Hard to believe that the popular girl who got all the guys had a boring life.
Well

Appearances are Deceiving.