Blair[24]

I feel Auden lunge towards me but is knocked back by Aiden. The last thing I see is Auden's four front teeth falling out and red and blue ambulance lights before I pass out.
I wake up on the sofa of the Andrew's household. Mrs. Andrews icing my nose and forehead while Aiden is asleep next to me, his body gripping mine tightly. The first thing I feel:
Pain?
Confusion?
Realization?
Wrong.
Butterflies.
This entire time, he's protected me and cradled me like I really was his girlfriend. It makes me feel something I've never felt before. Fear, denial, euphoria... Love.
Fuck.
I really don't believe it. I'm in love? No no it's probably just me going insane after being hit so hard by Mr. Andrews. I can't believe this family. Aiden really takes after his mom thank god. They notice I'm awake and Aiden sighs of relief. He strokes my hair and kisses me with passion. I feel like this is different, not some act, a real kiss. I don't know how to feel.

"Are you doing okay sweetie?"
"Yes Mrs. Andrews I'm okay...where are they..?"
"They've gone to the hospital, Aiden here is a tough cookie and ended up breaking Audy's jaw."
"Wow Aiden, guess you are better."
"I'm just so glad your okay, I can't believe him.."
"Hey it's fine, I'll be fine."
Mrs. Andrews comes in with the phone suggesting we call my parents.
"Oh it's okay, I don't think they're worried. But you should call the cops."
The room goes silent. I regret saying it, it's not my place.
"Your right."
Aiden stares at his mom in shock.
"Wait mum really? On Auden? Or dad?"
"Both..."
His eyes flood with tears of joy and he runs to embrace his mother. I smile, he doesn't realize how much he deserves this. How much his brave mom does too.
His mom hesitates before dialing the number. 
"Mum you don't deserve to think twice about this. You've been married to this man forcefully at age 19 and you've been with him for so long, your 37 mom.. you've tolerated this bullshit for so long. YOU LET HIM RAPE YOU AND ABUSE YOU AND YOUR KIDS! I know Auden is your son too but he's grown up to be a rapist and just like dad, admit it, you don't like the way he treats you and me either. You need this win mum, for once."
She bites her lip and finally dials 911.

I get up slowly and wrap my arms around Aiden, he buries his neck into my chest and sighs. I feel like he's been holding in that sigh for years. We listen to every word and hear the police finally assure us that they shall be heading to our house to get Auden and his father arrested as soon as they reach home from the hospital.
"It's going to take a while before those two get here, you both should go up to sleep."
Aiden lets me lean onto his shoulder and carries me upstairs to his bedroom. I remember I'm wearing a bra and I can't sleep with it on. I unhook it and throw it aside and Aiden smirks at me.
"No Aiden, no sex. I just wanna sleep."
"Fine fine."
He buries his head between my breasts, gently biting my hard nipples from the cloth as I bite my lip, hiding my smile. I think for a few minutes.
"Hey Aiden?"
"Hm?"
"I think I kinda like-"

Suddenly the sound of yelling comes from downstairs. Shit, they're home already...