Blair[22]

I zip up my white strapless dress and grab a matching side purse. I don't know why Aiden called me and asked me to get all dressed up. He's seeing me too much these days and it's not great. The closer I get, the creepier I get to others and the more my reputation gets damaged. Hell, Audrey's not even called me back. Aiden's the only one I have and I enjoy being with.
And fucking.
His car pulls up and I leave the house, locking the door and leaving the keys under the rug. He seems all dressed up too. What the hell? Are we going to some party?
I get in and close the car door and instantly start questioning him.
"Auden brought his so called girlfriend Indi, I was a bitch again and my father threatened to hit my mum. I may or may not have introduced you as my girlfriend to them and invited you over.."
"WHAT?"
"I know, I'm so so sorry but I can't do this Blair. I was going to burst into tears right there. I hate how he controls my life and manipulates me and threatens to hurt my mum."
I feel sympathy and gently rub my hand down his back as he smiles at me gratefully.
"I'm not your girlfriend though.."
"Would you want to be though?"
I gasp. I haven't even thought about it. We've just had sex twice but-
He bursts out laughing and turns on his radio. Dark Paradise by Lana Del Ray starts playing.
"I was kidding dude chill."
Thank god.
''But just pretend for tonight kay?"
"Okay, sure, whatever it takes for you to be safe."

I walk in to the house and all eyes are on me. Aiden's parents beam with joy as they welcome me in with open arms. Mr. Andrews shakes my hand and I try not to tremble with fear. I am so relieved with Mrs. Andrews pulls me in for a hug and welcomes me.
"You look beautiful dear! Aiden has good taste, your Blair Wallis I presume?"
"Oh yes I am! Your maroon gown is lovely miss."
"Why, thank you! Take a seat, meet Aiden's brother and his wonderful girlfriend Indi. I'm sure you'll bond." All of us go to the living room and I notice Indi. She's very pretty but my eyes go to Auden Andrews. He's just like the rumors described it. Tall, tanned, well built, large dark eyes, dark hair, tattoos. I shiver because I'm not like everyone else he has fooled including his family. I know what he's done and I know he's a rapist. I refuse to sit next to him and instead  take a seat next to Indi and Mrs. Andrews. There is a lot of tension in the room and most of the attention goes to me. They ask me about how I met Aiden and how long we've been together. Ugh, I hate lying to people I don't even know. I hope I sound convincing enough.

The entire time Auden has his eyes on my cleavage, making me uncomfortable. He's not wrong I guess, my dress is slutty. I have my breasts practically pouring out. All of a sudden, I hate my body and my big breasts. I try to pull up my top but it only comes slipping down. I notice Auden smirk as it almost falls off. Mrs. Andrews notices and decides to break the tension by inviting me and Indi to help her in the kitchen. Just as Indi begins to get up, Auden pushes her back down and insists on helping his mother. I grow nervous, being around him makes me feel disgusted. The smell of lasagna fills the room. I help prepare the salad while Auden washes the leftover dishes. 
"Thank you so much you two! Keep up the work, I'll go to the bathroom, be right back.''
I smile and realize we need plates and tissues. I start looking around and finally find them in the bottom drawer. As I bend over, I feel a presence behind me. I look up to see Auden and gulp.

"What do you want?"
He hooks his arms around my shoulder, his fingers brushing against my breasts. 
"Why so grumpy? Smile a little slut, your a girl, your supposed to entertain the men in the room."
I glare at him. What a douche! I swear he has the mentality of a grouchy old grandma.
"I won't, get your hands off me!"
Suddenly he pulls down my top and my breasts spill out. I scream and fling a glass plate at his face and watch it shatter as he falls to the floor screaming.