Aiden[6]

The last time I was in love.
Hmmm.
Never been in love before but my last and only crush was 4 years ago. Erica Banters. It too resulted in me loathing people.

4 years ago
"It landed on you Aiden, you can't back out unless your a chicken."
"Yeah and are you a chicken Aiden?"
I gulped.
"No I'm not, I'll do it."
I grabbed Erica's hand and the both of us went into the closet. It was Rahel's sleepover and everyone told Erica I liked her. They were making us play 7 minutes in heaven and I had to kiss Erica. Rahel locked the closet from outside and started the timer. 
I looked into Erica's eyes nervously.
"Soooo, you know I like you now." She rolled her eyes.
"Do you wanna maybe kiss?"
"Ew, the nerve of you to ask. I don't kiss the failure Andrews."

"What?"
"Your not Auden, why would I kiss you? Your not hot or handsome or popular. You look like a hobo. Don't come near me and if I hear anyone else say you like me, I'll tell people you raped me." 
"What the...but I didn't-"
"I'm a girl you dumbass. Everyone believes me."

I still remember living in fear of Erica spreading more rumors about me. I guess that's one of the reasons I was seen as the misfit and the disgrace to the Andrew's family. Erica's words hurt like a bitch back then. In case your wondering, she moved away to Vancouver.
Suddenly, I heard a scream from down the hallway. It sounded like Kai. What the fuck did he get into now. I ran down the hallway to see the jocks punching him, blood trickling down his forehead. Suddenly, I froze. My eyes flashed to the moment I found my mom being raped by my dad, blood trickling down her forehead as I stood helpless.
Pain, betrayal...
"AIDEN HELP!"
 I was brought back to reality when I heard Kai yelling my name, trying to fight off the jocks. I jumped in, punching two of them in the gut and pulling Kai out from the grasp of the other two. He came out bloodied. 
"What the fuck man we just got here-"
"I'll tell you later."

What was he keeping from me?