Aiden[13]

I'd be lying if I told you it wasn't comforting talking to her. Maybe people aren't that bad. At least by night. And damn is she good at flirting. I hate that I blush so easily. Other guys probably don't. Another thing I have Auden definitely doesn't.
(disclaimer- omg the amount of times aiden compares himself to auden is beginning to annoy me too lmao i am literally bringing these characters to life in my head like aiden stop acting like a pick me ._.)

I stare at her, I expect her to look away but she holds the gaze, challenging me, not backing down. I noticed how close she was to me and her breath heavy, her lips between her teeth. For some reason that felt seductive to me. It turned me on. That had never happened before. 
All of a sudden I couldn't shut up. 
"Remember you said you wouldn't mind kissing any one of the Andrew brothers?"
"Yeah, why?"
I got closer to her and felt my face inches away from hers. Our breaths hitched. I felt like I could feel her heartbeat without touching her chest. I grabbed her neck and pulled her hard into my body, her lips crashing onto mine. She straddled my torso and I pulled her waist closer, my other hand on her neck, deepening our kiss as she moaned into my mouth. Fuck that was hot. 

It felt wrong. I barely knew her. I pulled away, cussing under my breath. She looked shocked and a blush spread across her cheeks. She was extremely pretty no doubt.  
"I'm sorry that was wrong of me.."
"What do you mean?"
"I just kissed you out of the blues after being so vulnerable to you, I barely know you, it's wrong."
''Gosh you are so innocent.." she laughs.
"What do YOU mean now?"
"It's chill dude, I don't have a boyfriend, and if you feel uneasy or uncomfortable, then just treat it like you treated like us being vulnerable, sharing secrets. This could be our secret. No one will know. We could call it vulnerability."
Vulnerability. It was tempting.
"But-"
I was cut off by her leaning up her head to softly kiss my lips, I liked her soft kisses just as much as how intensely I had kissed her previously.

I smile, blushing like an idiot again.  
"You have soft lips."
"So use them. Just for tonight, please, I was vulnerable to you too, I need this."
"Like a one night stand in public..?"
"Oo, you didn't tell me fucking was involved."
"No no I mean like a-"
I stopped talking as she took off her shirt, her red lace bra, barely containing her boobs revealed. I felt myself grow hard, blood rushing to my cock. She noticed, smirking and blushing at the same time. She straddled me once more, kissing me and rolling her hips onto my cock. This time I moaned. This felt good. I hadn't fucked in a while.
"Hey I k-know this i-is an a-a-a-awkward q-question b-but-" 
I kissed her harder so she struggled to speak in between moans.
"What?"
"A-a-are you a v-virgin?"
I stopped kissing her and laughed and looked back at her, she looked like she regretted asking that. I went back to kissing her. "No."
I hesitantly moved my hand under her bra but she unhooked it, letting it fall to the floor. God she was big, it must've been suffocating her boobs. I grabbed both tits in my hands, flicking both at the same pace, trying to kiss her too but her neck leaned back moaning as her eyes rolled to the back of her head.  Gosh I hadn't even fucked her and she was in this state?
"I can see why people love fucking you."
"I don't generally m-moan so h-hard and f-fast.."
"Don't talk Blair, I just want to hear your moans."
I brought my mouth to one nipple, tugging it with my teeth, flicking the other one harder as she bit hard into my shoulder, trying to stop her moans as we were out in the open and anyone could hear us.

"Fuck me" she moaned out.
God. I had never felt such sexual attraction in my life.
I smirked.
"One night stand it is."