Aiden[25]

I hear the sound of items thrown around and screaming. Blair and I rush downstairs to find my father throwing a lamp at my mother's face as she moves out of the way and Auden cussing at her for giving birth to him and me. He catches sight of me, surprisingly he doesn't try to end my life and only glares. I mean it makes sense, he tried it last time and I finally won a fight. 
"OH PERFECT TIMING AIDEN! I WAS JUST GOING TO BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF YOUR SHITT MOTHER, YOU KNOW MAYBE IF YOU HADN'T BOUGHT THIS WHORE GIRL OF YOURS I WOULD'VE BEEN PROUD OF YOU FOR TAKING DOWN YOUR BROTHER IN A FIGHT BUT DON'T LET THAT FEED YOUR EGO BECAUSE YOUR A LOSER AND A WEAKLING, YOU WILL ALWAYS GO UNOTICED UNDERSTAND? AUDEN IS THE ONLY GOOD THING IN THIS FUCKED UP FAMILY!" screams my dad.

"Dad, the only two mistakes in their family are you and Auden! Your supporting a rapist? YOUR SON IS A RAPIST DAD OPEN YOUR EYES! WAKE UP!"
"He's only right isn't he? Women are only worth their bodies, he's treating them for what their purpose it, unlike you. Who has time for stupid dates and dinners? Their bodies and babies are the only reason they are on earth. I've raised him right unlike your disgusting 'feminist' mum!"
Everyone's mouth including mine hangs open. Suddenly my father and Auden find themselves in handcuffs. The cops are here. Finally or I would've broken my father's jaw too. My mom starts crying watching them taken away. Blair runs to her side to comfort her telling her she did the right thing. But that's not what I'm focusing on. I notice the chaos around me, crying, cussing, comforting... but the most important thing I notice is Auden look at me one last time with a sad smile. I freeze. It was the smile he always wore every time mum and dad would fight before I was the reason for it. He was always there to protect me. Until I caused one of the fights. My entire body goes numb and I can't breathe. I haven't seen that look in years......

I wake up to find someone's soft brown hair over my chest. I rub my eyes and find myself on my bed, Blair on my chest, wearing this sexy small white crop top and shorts. I smile at the sight of how tightly she's clutching onto me. I rub my palm up and down her back and she mumbles and opens her eyes. She looks at me in the most innocent way possible which is weird considering she is the last thing to innocent. She smiles and reaches up to softly kiss me.
"Goodmrnignfgf" she mumbles trying to say goodmorning but she's still sleepy.
"Goodmorning to you too, cmon, get out of bed now."
"Noooo, we had a long night, I wanna sleeeeeeeeeep!"
"Fine, I'll just get ready-"
"Nope, your staying right here", and she grips me tighter.
I laugh and sit up and lift up her body so she straddles me. I start trailing up her neck leaving kisses until I meet her ear. I know that's her sweet spot. I hold her tightly in place and start sucking on her earlobe, taking it in between my teeth. Before she can moan, I slip my hands into her shorts and feel how wet her soft pussy already is. I suck hard on her ear while rubbing her clit while her moans echo through the room. I keep fingering her and rubbing her clit until she finally orgasms. I love watching her eyes roll back and her biting her lip and grabbing onto me. After she finally calms down she swats my arm.
"Seriously? Making me orgasm in the morning?"
"The news says it's good. I'm doing you a favor."
She smiles, a blush spreading across her cheeks and she kisses me passionately. I grip her ass, pushing her closer to me and kiss her with equal passion. I don't know why every time we kiss, sparks fly. It feels like a magnetic attraction. I know she feels it too. She abruptly stops kissing me and looks at me with a serious expression.

"Aiden, I've been wanting to tell you something."
"Yeah, what's wrong?"
She inhales. I grow tense. Is she gonna say it's not good for us to be close anymore?
"I like-"
"Aiden? Blair? You guys up?"
My mom walks into the room to inform Blair that her parents want her home.