Aiden[23]

Everyone runs into the kitchen on hearing screams. I find Blair crying with her top down and her breasts out while Auden is on the opposite end screaming bitch at her face over and over again while his face bleeds, a broken place lying nearby.
"WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED?'' roars my father, helping Auden rather than Blair. Indi rushes to his side and glares at Blair.
"Slut much? You wanted him to have sex with you so your top is down and he probably refused so you wrecked my baby's precious face? BITCH! YOUR CLEAVAGE SUCKS ANYWAY!"
Indi lunged for Aiden but my mother dragged her out of the house. I run to Blair and help her pull up her top as she buries her face into my shoulder and cries. I help her down and kiss her head softly, holding her close as she holds me tight. I glare at Auden.
"What the fuck did you do to her man?"
"ME? DUDE YOUR SLUT GIRLFRIEND THREW HERSELF ONTO ME AND TRIED TO FUCK ME. DUMP HER! SHE'S A WHORE ANYWAY."
It takes every ounce of self control to not punch his face. 
"He's lying... He told me I was worthy of a good f-fuck f-f-from him and he p-pulled down m-my top and tried to r-rape me."
The room goes silent.

She said the R word.
My dad and Auden roar with laughter. My dad grabs Blair's face in his hands and twists it so she meets his eyes.
"Listen you little bitch, you dare throw around words like rape in this family. We have a honorable reputation and things like that could land us in jail. Even if my Auden here tried to touch you, he clearly never raped you so shut the fuck up before I give you something to call the cops about understand?" He slams her face back and she hits the kitchen counter and falls onto the floor. I scream and bend down to check if she's okay. Her nose is bleeding and her face looks tired. I cradle her in my arms and kiss her softly telling her it'll be okay. My mother grabs Blair and tries to rush her out of the room but she suddenly stops when Blair starts to murmur the word phone.
"What do you mean?"
"G-get my phone...''
I grab her purse and search for her phone. I finally find it and hand it to her. She suddenly shows us a screenshot. It seems like a diary entry written by.... Lillian Wallis? Her step-sister?

11 October, 2018

Dear Diary,

It's your favorite gal Lillian <3
I've got particularly exciting news today. We had another dumbass frat party and the one and only Auden Andrews was playing truth and dare with us. Of course, being the hot and brave man he is, he picked dare. He was dared to sleep with Wendy Mae. She was 17 and still a virgin. What a good little girl, waiting for marriage. To me? She was a motherfucking bitch. Anyway, he obviously agreed. Wendy refused to be seduced by him which is so dumb cuz I'd totally bend over for Auden but he decided to drug her drink and she passed out just like that. Isn't he like the smartest? God, I pity Wendy. She won't ever feel the amazing sex she gets. He carried her up to one of the guest rooms and we could hear the groans from the room. He definitely fucked her. But that isn't the best part. HE CUMMED INSIDE HER. That bitch was getting pregnant. I couldn't wait, nothing better than getting a conservative lil bitch into trouble. I hope her whore mother disowns her.

 The entire room stops. The fucking world stops. We can't breathe. I turn to Blair.
"What is this..?'' I don't know how I manage to croak out the words.
She smiles weakly at me. 
"I found this in Lili's j-journal. Auden's a r-r-rapist. This is p-proof."
All eyes are on Auden. He's white as a ghost. His fear turns to rage as he looks to Blair.
"Bitch I will make sure you end up dead tonight. Whatever it takes, rape, murder.''