Blair[30]

We've been dating around two weeks now and we haven't told anyone except  Audrey, Kai and his girlfriend. I'm not looking forward to going back to school and dealing with everyone. After the incident happened and I got dissed and cancelled by everyone, I've had no worth and no popularity. It doesn't really bother me because no one was truly my friend but I'm afraid how they'll react to this. I hope Aiden doesn't get hurt. We walk into school together, hands interlocked. I'm not going to try to hide it. I don't care what anyone thinks. I like Aiden. Aiden likes me. No one else has any right to tell us if we can be together or not.

The entire walk from the front gate to class is a nightmare. Everyone is staring and whispering and giggling. I suddenly bump into Ralph. Oh shit.
"Oh hi pretty babe, heard you got yourself a new man huh?"
"Go away Ralph."
"Oh what? Your not up for a good fuck anymore? Is your new boy taking that huh?"
"No Ralph. I won't cheat on Aiden just to fuck pricks like you. Leave."
"Wow, Aiden Andrews is the lucky guy? Man, a girl like you deserves better. I can give you that."
"I don't want to have this conversation please just go away..."
Ralph grabs my ass and pulls be towards him. I grow angry and kick him in the balls with my knee. He winces in pain and falls to the ground calling me a 'fuckin whore' again and again.
I break into a run trying to get as far away from him as possible. I don't stop until I reach the girls bathroom and gasp for air. I hate it. I hate how people only see me as a slut and how I made that name for myself. I'm dumb and stupid for ever choosing such a path. It's gonna be so hard to be rid of these toxic people. The rumors and stares and gossip just doesn't stop. All of a sudden, everything goes black.

I wake up in the nurse's office. Aiden near me looking worried sick. There's a nurse on my other side. I smile and grab Aiden's hand as he softly carresses mine with his fingers.
"Hey love."
"Aiden,what happened?"
"You passed out."
"Wha-"
The nurse looks back at me and raises her eyebrows at the two of us judgingly.
"Did you know?"
"About what?"
"That your one month pregnant?"
What the fuck...
Aiden doesn't look surprised.
"Haven't we always used condoms..?"
"I mean not always. We've had a lot of sex Blair.."
"No there has to be a mistake."
"There isn't. It's positive dear, you passed out. I double checked. Ugh, I mean you guys are teens, it's so bound to happen."

I don't know what to say. I mean I guess I showed signs?
Am I at an age to handle this? I never thought of kids. 
"Aiden I'm so sorry it's my fault.."
"How is it your fault? I didn't use the condom, it's mine."
"But..do you want kids?"
"Yeah I mean I do. I never expected it so fast but sorta."
"Really?"
"Yeah, it'll be adorable. A cute little baby, me, you, a full happy family right?"
"Right. But school?"
"I've been thinking, I never liked school anyway and Kai lives close. Well no pressure but we could dropout...it's toxic for our mental health anyway. I know what people say about you and me. Calling you slut, harassing you. It'll be best for us all right?"
"Yeah. It will."
I'm glad. He's right too. It's been toxic on me and I can't deal with a baby, school and bullies.
I can't believe it.
I'm pregnant!