1

Monday

Minas POV

School Main Office

"Hey Honey".

I looked at Tzuyu.

"Shh", I said.

"What no other teachers are here", she said.

"Yeah, but still".

"Still what honey?", she asked locking the door.

"What are you planning?", I asked.

"Your wife is very needy to hear you moan right now", She said.

She is not even lying I can see it in her shorts.

"Were in school".

"And I locked the door the blinds are down what could go wrong?", she asked pulling my body closer to her.

"Okay fine but make it quick", I said.

Her lips were an inch away from mine and her hungry eyes staring straight into mine. She gripped my neck and kissed me. My lips parted from the passion of the kiss. Her tongue swiped over her bottom lip sliding it into my mouth. She pulled my skirt down. I felt my underwear being pulled down. A breathy gasp escaped my mouth causing her to pull out of the kiss as she was teasing me down below. She planted kisses on the neck before licking the length of it, sucking. I moaned running my fingers through her hair leaning my head to the side giving her more access. My body was begging for her right now.  I pulled her closer when she entered me with her two fingers. I moaned when she pushed deep inside me without warning. She started to pump in and out, increasing her speed. I arched my back when she hit the sensitive spot, my nails dig into her back eliciting a hiss and moan from her. She stared into my eyes. I let out a quiet whimper when her fingers slide out of me, finding it so sexy when she brought her finger to her lips and licked them. Her fingers she used in me came up to my mouth. I took her fingers and suck on them.

"Condom", I said quietly.

"I always have one in my pocket babe", she said pulling her P:E shorts down along with her boxers.

She put the condom on. She was thrusting inside of me with her dick this time. She kissed up from my neck up to my jaw. She slid her tongue into my mouth and now is prodding with hers. I pulled away from the heated kiss and lean my head back. She picked me up and put me on the desk. Her hands went to my shirt unbuttoning it. She unhooked my bra. She bit her bottom lip before kissing me passionately while my hands explored her body. Her lips trailed down my collarbone to my breast. She kissed in between my breast. She planted kisses on my left tit and swirled her tongue around my nipple. She enclosed her hand over my left breast and place a tender kiss on top of my right breast. She ran her tongue over the nipple and closed her mouth sucking slightly as she squeezed the other. She stopped and kept eye contact with me, and she lowered her mouth to pussy. My breathing got heavier. I felt myself cum. She continued till she was released too. She pulled her dick out. I know she isn't fully done. But she took the condom off and threw it in the bin then pulled her shorts up. She pulled out bringing her lips onto mine. I pulled out the kiss.

"You know I'm going to what more when we get home", she said.

"Don't forget the kids are home", I said.