9

Monday

Tzuyus POV

Outside Headmaster office

"Minas pregant".

"Again??".

She's pregnant?

Minas Classroom

Luckily, it was still early in the morning, so the class hasn't started yet.

"When were you going to tell me?", I asked.

"Tell you what?".

"Your pregnant!".

"And?".

"What do you mean and? It's probably mine".

"It's not!".

"How can you be so sure?".

"I DIDN'T JUST HAVE SEX WITH YOU!".

"It's not yours it's Momos!".

"I had sex with her before I went to your house. So it's hers, not yours!".

No wonder why you already had hickeys on you.

"You can't be sure", I said.

"TZUYU! IT'S NOT YOURS OKAY! I DONT CARE HOW BAD YOU WANT IT TO BE YOURS! BUT IT'S NOT! IT'S HERS. AND THATS FINAL. NOW GET THE FUCK OUT!".

I walked over to the door.

"Even if turns out to be yours, you're never seeing it. They will grow up not knowing who you are. You will mean nothing to it. You're lucky I am even letting you see them".

"But when they grow up, they will realize how much of a dick you are".

"At least I have them for now, I'll cherish every moment I have with them before you take them away".

I opened the door and left.

Outside The Classroom

"At least I have them for now", I said to myself and put the image of the kids back into my pocket.

~ A few minutes later ~

P:E class

"Your ex-wife is dating a famous person now".

"We're here to play not talk about that", I said.

I set them off into their games.

"Miss Chou".

I looked at the women who had come in.

"I am a new assistant for your class", she said.

"I'm Park Chaeyoung but I prefer Rose", she said and offered a handshake.