12

1 month, 4 weeks and 3 days later / Monday

Minas POV

Outside Tzuyus house

No one has heard from her. Not even dahyun, Chaeyoung or her parents. And I guess I am worried about her. Jihyo hasn't fired Elkie. I don't understand why but she won't do it because we need the teachers. Anyway. I unlocked the door.

Tzuyus house / Living Room

The place was quiet.

"Tzuyu?!".

I heard no response. I looked over to the kitchen and saw take away. I walked over to the kitchen.

Kitchen

"Tzuyu!".

Smashed beer bottles were all over the floor. Her hand had blood pouring out along with her forehead having some blood rolling down her face. Knife. Tzuyu what are you doing with a knife! Her stomach was bleeding. Or if someone tried to kill her.

"Tzuyu".

I moved the broken glass from the window and carefully went down in front of her. In her other hand, there was a picture of us with the kids. It was covered in blood I can just about seeing their smiles.

"Tzuyu what happen?", I asked lifting her chin up.

I carefully stood up. I began clearing the glass. I pulled my phone out and call the ambulance feeling very worried about Tzuyu who bleeding right now.

~ Time Skip ~

Hosptial Room 102

"She is fine. If you didn't show up she may have died", the doctor said.

I held onto my heart.

"Ah than god", I said and went over to Tzuyu.

I heard movement.

"Tzuyu?".

Her eyes opened. She looked up.

"Mina?".

I was about to say something but her machine began to beep. The Doctors came rushing in and I was pulled away.

"TZUYU!!".

I was pulled out of the room and tears came streaming down my face like a waterfall.

~ a few minutes later ~

"She is fine it was just a mild reaction to the treatment. You can take her home".