5

4 days later / Monday

Tzuyu's POV

P:E Class / Sports Hall

"Miss Chou".

I looked at my students.

"Sorry I lost focus. Today lesson you will be playing basketball split into groups of 5".

"Every 15 minutes you will rotate in an anti-clockwise. However, if you are at the end, you go down. Understand?", I asked.

"Yes, Miss".

I assign them to their courts.

"Miss".

Minyu walked up to me. It was heartbreaking to hear my own son call me Miss.

"I need a ball".

I froze. Hes treating me like I am a normal teacher like I am nothing to him anymore.

"Never mind I'll get it myself".

I watched him get a ball. I really fucked up. Not even my own kids want to see me.

~ 40 Minutes later ~

"Hey, baby".

I looked at Elkie.

"Don't call me that".

"No seriously these are a baby growing inside of me", she said.

"What?", I asked shocked and looked at her.

"I'm pregnant", she said.

"How are you so sure?", I asked.

"Well, I was having morning sickness, so I took the test", she replied.

"It might be a false result".

"I went to the doctor. I'm pregnant Tzuyu. You're the only person I've had intercourse with".

I looked away and facepalmed myself.

"You know your gonna have to take responsibility".

"I know and I will", I said.

"Sorry".

I was confused as to why she said that. I blew the whistle.

"Change!".

Once they changed, l looked at her.

"No, it's my fault. So, I should be the one to apologize. And I'll apologize to Mina...".

"She humiliated you in front of the whole school. She didn't need to do that".

"I deserved that", I said.

"You're not a bad person Tzuyu you just made a mistake. This was a mistake".

"And when that child come out are we going to say it's a mistake? That they should not even have been born. Because that would be evil to tell them that when they grow up", I said.

"I didn't mea--".

"Yes, it was a mistake. I shouldn't have had sex with you. But you can never tell the child that they were a mistake", I said and looked at her then looked at my watch.