19

4 Years later / Sunday

Minas POV

Park

"Surprised you two are still married, even had another kid together".

I stopped rocking the pram Zimin was in and looked at Momo.

"Got anything else to other than bother me and my kids?", I asked.

"I just dont get it. Tzuyu? You had another 2 kids with her".

"Minyu, Yuna, Yumin. Minzu, Yeuin, Miyua, Zimin? What's next another boy? Oh wait you're pregnant AGAIN".

"What I do with Tzuyu is none of your business!".

"Mummy!!".

Minyua, Minzu, and Yeuin came running to me with ice creams in their hands.

"Whose is this woman?", Minzu questioned.

"Where are the other three?", Momo asked.

"Why is she here?", Tzuyu asked appearing.

"None of your business", I said to Momo.

Tzuyu gave me ice cream.

"Honey dont", I said.

"I'm not going to do anything bad", she said whispering in my ear.

"It's been 4 years, stop bothering our family", Tzuyu said.

"What's bothering me is how she's back with you after you cheated and impregnated another woman!".

"I made a  mistake and I regretted it. The baby never came. She got rid of it. You have n right to lecture me about what I did. When you chose to cheat because she is apparently bossy, controlling, complains about everything, and that her jealousy is out of control. Including her attitude. You couldn't handle who she is as a person. Yes sometimes she is bossy, and her jealousy is a bit too much but I still love her because that's why I love her. You continue to harass her, I will call the police. So you better stop bothering us!".

"Yeuin is my daughter".

"No it's not. Hosptial made a mistake. Both are mine. All the kids are mine".

I was shocked when Momo punched her.

"You two will get bored of each other. No couple can last for over 17 years", she said and walked away.

I carefully got up and gave my ice cream to Minzu then cupped Tzuyus face. Blood was coming from her nose. I took the tissue out of my pocket and put it on her nose.

"Keep your head down honey", I said.

"I didn't expect that", she said and sat down.

I sighed and went through the ram and got some more tissue.

"Did you mean what you said?".

"What she said about you?", she asked.

"Well yeah, but am I really too bossy?".

"It's true what she said about you. She was cheating for 7 months. And Yes but I love you being like that. I always have.  It's you, I'm not going to make you change. I've adapted to it. Remember we've been together for 16 years", she said interwinding our hands.