23

Wednesday

Mina's  POV

Kitchen

"Mum?".

I stopped what I was doing and looked at Yeuin.

"Are you and dad breaking up?", she asked.

"No", I said as I finished making Tzuyus coffee.

"But you two were arguing...".

"We sorted it out, everything is fine", I said.

"You should get ready okay, nanny and grandad will be here soon", I said.

"Okay".

She left and I headed over to the sofa.

Living Room

"Honey".

She slowly sat up.

"I got your jobs back", I said.

"But--".

"No my father kept pestering me that you'll cheat again. I let it get stuck in my head. Im sorry. You didn't do anything wrong. And I slapped you in front of them all", I said sitting beside her.

"Your father had ever every right to be worried about that. Your still his princess".

"Yeah but I---".

She took my hand and intertwined it with hers.

"My phone. It wasn't another woman. I mean yes I was texting Nayeon because my manager recommend me to do it. To know her. But the smiling, it was all from videos that I have had of us since when we first got together. You can look", she said and gave me her phone.

I went on her photos. 1,076 photos of me, 770 of us, 573 of the kids. And some videos.  I put the phone down on the table.

"Mummy!".

Yumin, Minzu and Minyua came running to me.  I sorted each and every one of their school uniforms. 

"Whos hair first?", I asked.

"Mine".

Minzu came to me. I stood up and style his hair into curtains. I then did the girls hair. 

"Morning sweethearts".

Tzuyus parents were here.

"Granny. Grandpa".

The kids hugged them.

"How did you do such a thing?", tzuyus mother asked.

"I was dr---".

"Being silly, like she always is", I said cutting her off.

"Agio".

"Ma".

I looked at Zimin who was crawling on the floor towards us. I got up from the sofa and picked him up.

"dada".

I handed him over to Tzuyu.

"You three monkeys are already right", Tzuyus father said.

"They are".

"YEUIN!".

She came running down the stairs.

"Im ready", she said.

"Thats good. We will see you guys later".

"Bye dad and mum".

They left.

"Why did you lie?".

I looked at Tzuyu.

"I dont think your parents would be happy to hear you were drinking. Remember they banned you from it", I said taking Zimin off her lap.

"Mhm".

She laid her head on my lap.

~ HUGE TIME SKIP ~

Tzuyu's POV

My Bedroom

"Darling".

"Hey your not meant to be moving around", she said.

"I know but I want to sleep with you tonight".

"Let me clean you're wound first".

I sat down on the bed and took my shirt off. She removed the bloody bandage ad put it in the bin.

"This is going to leave a scar you do know that right?".

"Yes".

~ a few minutes later ~

"Darling".

"Yeah?".

"Thank you for giving me a second chance. I really love you and our kids".

"Well, you could've all moved one and found someones else but you stayed....".

"It's impossible to love another as I do for you. I never want to lose you again".

"Me neither".

THE END