16

Tuesday

Minas POV

English Class

"Miss Myoui".

"Yes".

"Are you still with Momo?".

"No. I'm not".

'Sorry to interrupt classes but this is important. Miss Myoui, I'm taking you out for dinner and I'm not taking a no. See you later my beautiful penguin'

Tzuyu. I turned red and put the book up to my face.

"Miss Myoui is that Miss Chou?".

"Yes".

"Wait why did you get back with her if she cheated?".

I lowered my book.

"Sometimes you can forgive cheaters but not all", I said and put it back down on the table.

"Momo cheated on you".

I was shocked by the student who said that.

"It's true right Miss. She did didn't she".

I slowly nodded my head.

"Anyway, let's get back onto our main focus".

~ time skip ~

Halls

I was flipping through some papers when I bumped into someone. I stood up surprised to see Momo.

"Your back with her seriously".

I was about to say something, but another voice appeared.

"I don't see why it's a problem she is with me again. What I did was a stupid mistake and I regretted it as soon as it happened. However, what you did was not a mistake".

"She will do it again".

Momo walked away.

"That racon is going to get the fis---".

I kissed her to shut her up. I pulled away.

"What are you doing here?".

"Well, I'm bored. And I wanted to ask you out for dinner. However, I do have a photoshoot from 12:00 to 2:00 then basketball training from 2:30 to 4:00. We can go out anytime afterwards", Tzuyu said.

"Really you sure you'll have time for it?", I asked.

"yeah".

"In fact I had my manager record the time".

"Wait your manager is your manager from the modelling company".

"Yes him. Also, I didn't realize how popular I've got. But like I have a lot of money we should move to a house bigger enough for the kids. I know they will move out soon but still, that house is too small especially now we have the twins".