𝟬𝟰

THOUGH HE DIDN'T USUALLY DO SO, Chishiya decided to attend an initiation this morning, thinking it would help him gain more of Hatter's trust and show his diligence to being an executive

THOUGH HE DIDN'T USUALLY DO SO, Chishiya decided to attend an initiation this morning, thinking it would help him gain more of Hatter's trust and show his diligence to being an executive. They were usually the same boring things though, same reactions from the people captured and same ramblings of Hatter's speech that he somehow memorized like a performance. Chishiya was getting tired of his bullshit.

Today's initiation was a lot more interesting however, and this girl he learned to be named Kurai Mayu had a lot of potential. So, being his mischievous self, the blonde decides to try and acquaint himself with her.

Maybe he should have thought it through more carefully though, as it seems neither of them are much talkers. This leads to a silence while they walk, Mayu up ahead as she skates slowly to keep Chishiya's pace. The male takes note of her smart choice in using a skateboard, vehicles like skateboards and bikes are more efficient than walking and more common than cars. He inwardly wishes he had access to his own, for he is growing tired of having to walk all the time.

She comes to a stop with her skateboard, picking it up and deciding to walk as well as she glances at Chishiya, giving him a small smile. She does a double take seeing the device in his hand, "A cassette player?" Mayu quietly mumbles but is still heard by the blonde. He hums in agreement 

"Yeah, I changed it up a bit and made it a tazer too" he demonstrates, leaving the girl amazed from it. "That's cool..!" she almost exclaims, "Where'd you find a cassette player?" she inquires, finding great interest in the male's invention. "There was an old music shop somewhere around where I stayed before I joined the beach" he casually replies, amused by her sudden excitement, especially when she seemed incredibly calm not too long ago.

"Eh? you're lucky.. I miss music a lot." She abruptly halts, noticing where they are. "This is where I stayed. I just need to get a few things, I promise I'll be back quick" she returns to her calm demeanor while walking towards the entrance. 

Chishiya doesn't know if she's just an incredibly talented liar, but she has seemed extremely genuine even with her suspicious actions, it peaked his interest.

It hadn't been more than ten minutes when Mayu appeared coming out of the building again, wearing a backpack that Chishiya assumed was filled with clothes and holding a big paper bag, he couldn't get a glimpse of its content

It hadn't been more than ten minutes when Mayu appeared coming out of the building again, wearing a backpack that Chishiya assumed was filled with clothes and holding a big paper bag, he couldn't get a glimpse of its content. "Sorry for keeping you waiting. I forgot about the rule with beachwear, I had to get some." The blonde mumbles an "its fine" and the pair start the walk going back.