𝟭𝟯

KURAI MAYU IS CAUTIOUS

KURAI MAYU IS CAUTIOUS. Dealing with anything through life, especially in this competitive parallel, she has, is, and will always be wary of anything and anyone. Though she may always be in her head, our brunette protagonist has senses that can tell her surroundings well. The possibilities of the future run through her head involuntarily, it's no surprise she is not a person anyone wants as their foe.

She keeps a keen eye. Even when the militants think they're slick in planning against Hatter, her eyes are keen on watching their knowing glances and secretive plans. She keeps her mouth shut though, the beach is falling apart right in front of her keen eyes and she does not interfere nor complain.

If she's being honest, Chishiya's well-thought plans do not interest her as it did before. He probably knows of the militants secrets, and most likely keeps a keen eye on their plans aswell. Still, she isn't as inclined into joining his plan. There is an inkling in her brain telling her that the beach will fall apart, and she will have no need of manipulative plans to leave the disgusting utopia.

It is just a speckle of an inkling, but Kurai Mayu will always trust her intuition.

Though she had met accomplices she can say she believes in, there won't be anyone she trusts more than herself. Selfish, one could call it, but it had been her philosophy, how she had lived. The girl does not plan on changing her beliefs.

Hatter leaves later today and her keen eyes witness the beach's possible downfall, following her intuition like usual, keeping caution.

Said brunette is situated in an unoccupied booth of the eatery at the beach. The place is much more calm compared to the rowdy raving areas and she prefers it. A tired sigh leaves her lips as she continues to rest her head in her arms, not bothering to glance up when more groups of people enter. It was morning and she woke up early like usual, but she chooses not to go on her videogames like normal.

Though she gets enough sleep, much more compared to before entering borderland, she is uncharacteristically more tired.

The thought of what could possibly go down soon makes her sigh. Mind clouded by thoughts and eyes hazy with exhaustion, her calm demeanor never leaves even when two presences join seated across her.

They were familiar faces, and though Mayu was hoping to avoid interaction and simply zone out while it was still early enough, perhaps she can entertain the duo.

"Excuse me." The male speaks. He seemed slightly exasperated, body language showing some exhaustion but still trying to be mannerly.

"Hm?" She makes eye contact with the two, tiredness still evident but urging for them to continue.

"Do you happen to know.. more about the truth? Why everyone disappeared and why we must play these games?" Their curiosity is clear, the boy looks so eager to know the true situation everyone is in. The duo almost look on the edge of their seats as the brunette in front of them starts to speak. They hope so hard that the person before them is actually serious unlike the dozens of people they had already asked.