𝟬𝟳

SHUNTARO CHISHIYA IS MANY THINGS, one is not to be trusted

SHUNTARO CHISHIYA IS MANY THINGS, one is not to be trusted. Mayu has followed her intuition her whole life, and it has helped her in times she wouldn't even have known; her intuition tells her that Chishiya may not be the best to trust easily, so she believes that. Along with his mysterious persona and blank expressions that the female has trouble to decipher sometimes, she chooses not to rely much on him cause it can backfire.

Kurai Mayu does not know his intentions, so she chooses not to depend on him so easily. Of course, she herself has completely sincere morals so if any of the people she's grown accustomed to, be it Chishiya or Kuina, are in danger, she would no doubt try her best to help them. She's almost positive that the blonde male wouldn't do the same for her but still, she would. It's stupid, but who cares?

The brunette's thoughts are true, Chishiya wouldn't risk his life to save another's. He already has a hard time reading Mayu, so automatically he see's her as a threat. Though she is ultimately genuine, he still thinks she isn't someone to save. His morals completely contrast the female's, because in borderland, the only life he cares about is his own.

Now dressed out of her beach attire, she wears a casual and comfortable outfit, consisting of black baggy trousers, a white cropped undershirt, with a large black short-sleeved button-up over it, leaving it unbuttoned. She of course pairs this with her black high-top converse and the usual opalite necklace, choosing to carry her switch and a pack of candy in her bag.

Situated next to a standing Chishiya who's listening to his crappy music, Mayu busies herself by plugging her switch to the other vacant outlet, readying a quick level before tonight's game starts

It was a pleasant surprise that the two shared the same group this evening, deciding to walk and skate towards the arena together instead of taking a car. If this would be anything but a hearts game, then they would be able to help each other. 

They were grouped with the militant head, Aguni, and though Mayu and the man barely exchange words, there is some unspoken respect between the two. He was quiet, so she automatically respected him. Her reason being that 'there's not enough quiet people at the beach'.