𝟬𝟱

MAYU DISLIKED THE WAY THE BEACH WORKS, but nonetheless she became a member; its logic was immoral and evil, she knows it's prone to fall apart soon

Freshly showered and dressed in a new black one-piece swimsuit, shorts, a short-sleeved button-up (leaving it unbuttoned) and a pair of socks and slides, the brunette brings along her switch to venture this so called "utopia".

The blasting of music and chatter of people meet her ears as she reaches the lobby, already disappointed in the organization Hatter prides himself too much for

The blasting of music and chatter of people meet her ears as she reaches the lobby, already disappointed in the organization Hatter prides himself too much for. She exits to the pool area, choosing to stay in a less crowded part, 'farther from the drunkies'. Mayu isn't stupid, she feels the eyes on her as she escapes the crowd and sits on a vacant pool chair, immediately opening her switch.

She's sure that people will keep an eye out for her, she was just initiated this morning so she doesn't expect anything less; 'As long as none of them talk to me, I'm fine'. Letting her switch load, the brunette plays with the lollipop in her mouth until a sudden shadow cascades over her, causing her to look up.

There stood a gorgeous skinny woman, wearing a blue bikini with her hair up in braids, and what seems to be a fake cigarette in her mouth. Mayu sat there with a blank expression, inwardly awe-struck by the woman's beauty. "Hm?" She hums in wonder, why was she approaching her?

"You're new right? I'm Kuina" the girl immediately introduces herself, seating herself at the end of the chair and extending her hand. The brunette reluctantly nods, shaking the girl's hand;"Mayu", she bluntly states. She had never been good with conversing, despising small talk since it was "unnecessary and irrelevant". The first and only time she had a decent conversation was just earlier with Chishiya.

"Nice to meet you Mayu", Kuina catches onto the discomfort of the girl, but begins conversation. "You know, I heard about you.. is it true you don't want to return to the regular world?" The brunette furrows her eyebrows, taken aback by how this stranger had already heard about her when she just arrived here.

"Ah, I promise I'm no stalker.. it's just that I'm well-acquainted with an executive so I heard about it," the braided lady assures. "Uhmm.. well.. yeah I don't mind staying in this world for a bit," Mayu's gentle voice reaches Kuina's ears and the brunette already interested the beautiful lady.