𝟬𝟵

MANY WOULD SAY CHISHIYA could specialize in hearts games, he manipulates, he uses, he betrays, all with no malice and all for his own selfish gain

MANY WOULD SAY CHISHIYA could specialize in hearts games, he manipulates, he uses, he betrays, all with no malice and all for his own selfish gain. Yet, he disagrees, he specializes in diamonds. All because he "never wants to understand the human heart."

Like a certain brunette, he holds no strong grudge for life, he treats the games as they are, adamant to really caring about his or anyone else's existence.

Unlike the brunette however, he shows no compassion. His conscience seems non-existent, as he feels no remorse even after manipulating, and using, and betraying.

It's all true, even though he studied medicine, knowing every muscle and bone and organ of the body, he has not a single fuck on the human heart. What the hell even is love, right?! Seems like a liability, a burden. Platonic, romantic, friendship, or relationship, they all looked like weaknesses. He'd be stupid to be weak.

After arriving fairly late, Mayu returns to her room with many cassette tapes in hand, her best albums and discographies from the selection given at the music shop

After arriving fairly late, Mayu returns to her room with many cassette tapes in hand, her best albums and discographies from the selection given at the music shop. A happy aura surrounds her, they haven't made the mixtape yet but at least she gets to listen to the songs and artists she loves.

Something sprouted within her, maybe Chishiya wasn't as untrustworthy as she thought. But then again, one could never tell what runs in his head, the brunette can barely read him.

Nonetheless, she remains eternally grateful. Aside from the small game console she has with her, she finally has another good distraction from the beach (that she oh so hates). Not really one for verbal respect, she'll have to silently show her appreciation to the blonde somehow.

Finishing a quick shower, the girl reflects on the hefty and eventful day. Her dark and damp hair brushes the pillow as she sighs in content at finally lying down. Inserting a random cassette and slipping in the earphones connected to the player, another song she loves rings through her ears, her brain picking up the melody and lyrics with bliss.

Ready / Problems by boy pablo

[no need to play but i love this song & needed 2 plug it]