» Sparring

Cashire is another one of my Ocs for the sequel of PMO. He's going to be an important character so I'm just doing shorts to get his character down.

This is what he looks like

~.~.~

Do you know what is not a great date? Beating the absolute shit out of your significant other during a sparring match.

Tanami was not really sure how this happened but her body was suddenly weightless as her eyesight was unable to focus. The feeling of her spine colliding with the hard, blue mat made her lips part open to release a sudden gasp. Saliva flew from her mouth as her body bounced from the amount of force she was slammed down with. Strips of her amethyst hair slammed together and released a cacophony of clinks. Pain flared across her back as ache settled into her nerves. For a few seconds, she forgot how to breathe and was left to gasp for air.

Hovering above her, she barely managed to scrape past the blurriness in her vision to witness the various hues of orange smashed together. A chuckle vibrated against her eardrums as the person above her drew closer. "I win again."

That irritating, know-it-all voice made her blood boil underneath her skin but she could not do anything at the moment. Her body was temporarily out of commission from the hard hit she took. The figure, better known as Cashire, had taken her by surprise and easily threw her over his shoulder. The last thing she recalled before slamming against the ground was seeing his teasing smirk. After a few seconds, her vision finally cleared and her heart rate was beginning to slow down.

She stayed still on the ground, sweat trickling down her face and cooling her warm skin. The crystal's fingers curled, twitching ever so slightly as frustration crawled on top of her skin. A puff of air left her while she narrowed her eyes and glared at Cashire who still was above her. He was blocking her view of staring at the white ceiling above.

His hand reached out toward her as he bent at the waist. Tanami glared at his offering hand but still stretched her arm out with a pout. His fingers wrapped around her own, the callouses decorating his palm pressing against her own sweaty one. Effortlessly, Cashire pulled her up and placed her on her feet. Her bare feet sunk slightly into the mat and his hand rested on her clothed shoulder to keep her balanced in case she teetered.

Her periwinkle eyes peered at the other teenager's figure. Strands of brown hair clung to his forehead coated in sweat and his cheeks were dusted in a light red from the exertion. Light exhales escaped his lips as his chest heaved up and down. Dark lashes covered the top half of his bright orange eyes while the edges of his lips quirked. "You're still slow."

Tanami's fists curled as she lightly stomped her foot. "I'll win the next round!"

"Really now?" Cashire questioned as he tilted his head curiously. Pieces of brown hair fell with the movement and his chest rumbled from a short laugh he emitted. "You've been saying that for the past- I'd like to say seven rounds? You know I could have slammed you harder against the ground if I wanted to and taken you out?"