"Thrusday: getting ready"

A/N: I know that many will love this and I wanted to write it cause no one has made one with them as Equestria Girls. Anyways, I hope it won't be so weird cause I'm doing them as humans as you can see. No ponies. Enjoy Applejack and Rainbow Dash fans!

Canterlot high is a place for students to get along very well. But for some people, it isn't easy making the right choices and think it through. A lot are full with love to each, some want more...
It all started when Rainbow Dash and Sunset Shimmer were walking the down the halls. Sunset Shimmer has changed her heart thanks to Twilight Sparkle.
"I think if I'm sick out, you can take my place as lead guitar singer." Rainbow Dash said.
"You do?" She asked. "I mean, I know how the band means to ya and I don't want to steal your spot light."
"You're not gonna steal it. I mean it's important everyone knows the new and improved Sunset Shimmer."
Sunset Shimmer smiled at her rainbow friend. "Thanks. You know, you've change into something Dash."
"Really?"
"Yeah. You're more on wanting everyone to be there with ya no matter what."
She smiled back to the sun girl. She barley even notice it. She thought she was being herself. But then again, she use to barley focus on her friends and only herself.
Luckily, they their friends, Rarity, Applejack, and Fluttershy appear to them.
"Hey y'all." Applejack said.
"Are you both excited?" Rarity asked squeezing her face together.
"Excited for what?" Sunset Shimmer asked, along with Rainbow Dash shrugging her shoulders.
"Hello?! The huge date we're all having tomorrow!"
Their eyes have widen. They have completely forgot about it.
Rarity got the most famous teenage boy to come with him and his pals on a date with her and her pals. They've never date so they didn't remember it well.
"Oh yeah." Rainbow Dash said. "Already forgot about that."
"Oh don't tell me you guys have plans." Rarity whined.
"Nah I think we're safe." Sunset Shimmer said.
"Actually," Rainbow Dash spoke. "I have plans to do that night."
"Like what?" Fluttershy asked.
Rainbow Dash only stared at her friends, thinking of an answer as fast as she could. And so far, the only thing she thought of was...
"I have to help my dad with his car. It's history without me."
"Not so fast girl." Applejack got a hold of Rainbow Dash's arm when she tried to run off. "You told me you and your dad fixed it last night."
"Yeah... But it's broken again."
"Cars can't go bad Dash."
Rainbow Dash only looked into her friend's big green eyes and blush. Not only looking into them, but also getting caught from trying to escape the date.
"Okay fine. I don't have anything happening on the night of the date." She said.
"Oh great!" Rarity jumped up and down clapping her hands together. "Now tonight we all have to meet up at the mall so we can get our outfits, so we can look fabulous." Then she ran with Sunset Shimmer and Fluttershy.
Finally alone, Rainbow Dash stared at her blond friend mad. "What was that?" She said.
"Look if I'm gonna suffer, you're going with me." Applejack said.
"What?"
"Look I don't like this idea as much as you do, but think about it: there's not gonna be a guy who would want to pay attention you and me cause we're not Rarity."
Rainbow Dash tried to looked tough, but she knew it wouldn't last unless she was angry. She sighed and finally had her face back on. "Okay fine. For your sake."
They began walking together to get to their classes for the end of the day.
"If you want, I'll buy ya desert to say thanks." Applejack said.
"Thanks but you don't have to, you know that right?"
"I know, but since I have some money left over I thought I should share with my awesome friend."
"Well okay. I say we get ice cream after the dates."
"You're on girl."
She smiled at her red neck friend, happy to have her around. As they walked, she tried to look into her green eyes, but her beautiful blond locks blocked it, but it was alright with her cause she loved seeing that hair everyday.
She was her Applejack...

They remember the last time they were there, Twilight was telling them that she was a pony princess in Equestria in a whole new other world.
Their dates were only tomorrow but Rarity knew it would take time to try and get them ready cause some are stubborn, digested with fashion, and silly.
Rarity was working on Rainbow Dash's hair with a brush, trying to come up with ideas for her hair.
"I think you should let your hair pumped up like Pinkie's," she said. "And put it in a ponytail."
"No. My hair is staying the same as it is." Rainbow Dash said.
"Come on! You never do anything with your hair."
"That's because I don't torture it."
"Oh heavens. It's not torturing your hair, it's just making you stand out."
She only rolled her big pink eyes.
As the purple hair princess continued with her, Rainbow Dash looked at her friends watching them get ready themselves. Fluttershy was brushing her hair, Pinkie was putting on balloon earrings, Sunset Shimmer was trying on some new shoes, but Applejack she couldn't find anywhere.
She looked sad that the one person who's real special isn't anywhere to be seen.
"I don't think this really fits me Rarity." She heard her country girl talking from one of the doors.
When she came, she wore a beautiful green dress with apples all over the top part of the dress. To Rainbow Dash, with her heart beating fast, she saw Applejack certainly beautiful.
"Well most certainly no." Rarity said looking at the skirt. "Your skirt must be higher at a rate and your should have your shoulder holding ripped off."
Applejack only stared t her with the annoyance of fashion. "OR, I can change into a different look."
"That will work. Just come on out while you're undress." Then she walked out if the dressing room to look for something else.
Before Applejack could walk back into the changing room, Pinkie Pie mention something that wasn't actually a half bad idea.
"I am glad they don't have cameras here and the security guard doesn't watch the girls in here change." She said with a smile.
That's when Applejack had the idea. "You know Pinkie, you might have something there." She said. Then without a word spoken, she began to pull up her skirt and lift it up to her head almost.
Just then, Rainbow Dash looked at Applejack changing and gasped "whoa cowgirl!"
Everyone stopped and had their attention on Rainbow Dash when she said that. Even Applejack stopped.
"What are you doing?" She said calmly.
"Well I'm sweating like a Sinister church in there," she answered. "And since Pinkie mention there are no cameras or anything, I thought, why not change here." Then she just took off her dress like she just don't care.
Seemed she only had her bra and underwear on. They were both green with red apples just like her belt. She was real skinny. Rainbow Dash only blushes at her body of her she's half way out of her clothing.
Everyone went to check them out. They were fascinating.
"I like your bra and panties." Pinkie said.
"Yeah." Sunset Shimmer said as she could smelled something. "It smells like apples."
"Thanks y'all." She said.
"Where'd you get them?" Fluttershy asked.
"I made them. Back in my day, we had to make our clothes instead of buying. I made lots of my clothes. These boots, belt, hat, even my shirt."
"You did a great job." Pinkie Pie said.
Rainbow Dash only stared right at her bra and underwear. They were right. They were amazing. Especially the person wearing them. She never thought she'd ever seen Applejack half naked before.
Just the moment Applejack looked at her, seems a purple skirt got in the way of Rainbow Dash's beautiful image.
"Rainbow Dash?"
"What Rarity?" She said looking up at the purple girl.
"Are you okay? You're totally red."
Rainbow's blush only grew bigger. "Oh yeah. I'm fine."
"Well, I so have found, you're perfect outfit!" Then Rarity revealed a bad dream. The dress was very poofy. It was mostly the color pink and the poofy parts look like they clouds. The skirt part was a big turquoise blue.
Rainbow Dash only stared in fear get when she saw that dress.
"Oh no. No no no!" She said immediately. "There's no way I'm wearing that dress!"