"Tuesday: no longer friends"

So much of a day for Rainbow. She did everything she could to convince her father not to go to school. She tried to pretend she was sick but he checked her temperature and saw she was fine. He considered asking what was wrong but she refused and went anyways.
Today, people saw her a little different. Nothing much of a change, except she wore a black hoodie with the hoodie over her head and black pants. It really got to her bad that she lost her Applejack.
As she walked through the halls, students whispered how she was scary looking a little. Almost like this sirens when they wore their hoodies.
She thought she be gone for the day but unfortunately, she saw all her five friends around the lockers talking. She began to turn around when she saw the blond in there with them.
"So was he a gentleman to you?" Rarity asked.
"Why yeah he was. He's the person I've search for all my life." Applejack said. "I'm glad you set up that date for me Rarity."
"Told ya blind dates were great."
Then Applejack looked at Fluttershy and asked "Hey Fluttershy, did Rainbow Dash get the ice cream?"
Fluttershy's disappear when she was asked that. "Yes, but she technically threw it away and Pinkie Pie ate the rest of it."
"What?!" Pinkie said. "I don't want ice cream to go to waste!"
"Even if it was in the trash you eat it?" Sunset Shimmer asked.
"Yep."
"Why did she throw that away?" Applejack asked. "Buckley bought that just for her when I remember our treat."
"I don't know darling." Rarity said. "She wasn't happy when she got it."
"And she's certainly not happy you're in a relationship with Buckley."
Everyone looked at Fluttershy, surprised of her words.
"You serious?" Applejack asked.
"Yes. She visit me yesterday to help me, and when I mention you both went to a festival, she got angry and almost lost it."
Rainbow would just go in and yell but she's not in risk of talking to anyone.
"Why was she visiting you?" Sunset Shimmer asked.
Fluttershy made a quiet gasp. "Um, nothing."
Applejack knew it wasn't the time to get much answers. She thought Rainbow Dash would be happy for her. She's her best friend.
"Well has anyone seen her besides Fluttershy?"
"Not me." Pinkie said.
The others nodded their heads.
She felt not talking was the best way for them to leave her alone. She search through her locker looking for her book.
"Well we better get to class." Rarity said. "The last time I got late, I had to scrub the desks cause people don't know when to stop drawing on them. It ruined my manicure."
The said bye to each other and went their own separate ways. Applejack was walking towards a locker she didn't see since she was on her phone texting Buckley. Soon the locker was close and Applejack bumped into the person who own. She was glad to finally see her again.
"There you are Rainbow." She said smiling. "Been looking for this morning."
Rainbow Dash said nothing. She only gave a glare of anger. Applejack waited for her to speak, but nothing happen.
"You okay sugarcube?"
She finally got a chance to speak. "Sorry, were you talking to me?" She said a little rude.
"Well you're the only I know name 'Rainbow', besides your dad."
"Well maybe you don't much of it then."
That did not to Applejack.
"What?"
"Nothing. So much for being absent yesterday huh? Going to the festival made you feel better?"
"Well Buckley invited me and Granny Smith said..."
"Of course. It's always about Buckley." She turn away from her blond friend but don't leave.
Applejack began to be annoyed with this. "Why are you acting like this? I thought you'd be happy I found someone special."
"Yeah sure." She turned back. "And you think buying a nice cream tube was gonna make me feel better. That only made me feel worse!"
"I'm sorry! I forgot about it, cause Buckley wanted to ask me something and..."
"See? Always about him! Why can't you just let him go?!"
"Hey! I've only been on one date with him, thank you very much, and I wanted to go! I'm sorry that it's not all about you Rainbow Dash!"
"What do think this is all about me?!"
"Cause you're always complaining! You hate to lose even with the smallest of things, you think you're fat, you think your life is a nightmare! I thought you be happy for me."
"Well, maybe you don't know me as well as you think!"
"Well maybe you don't know me either!"
"Oh I know you well Applejack! You've only known this guy for one day and suddenly he's become your future husband?!"
"Why yes! I wouldn't a marriage with him!"
"Even though you don't know anything about him."
"Oh course I know things about him."
Rainbow smirked. "Oh yeah. What's his favorite food?"
"Apple pie, like me."
"How brothers or sisters does he have?"
"Five little brother and one little sister."
"What's his favorite friend of yours?"
"Actually, he chose you."
That stopped Rainbow. She may be losing to this, but she still was giving Applejack a hard time.
"See? I know just as much as you do. Maybe I should tell him that you're probably the worst of a friend and can't even appreciate what I choose!"
"You know what? You go ahead and do that! I don't wanna see your face ever again!"
"Fine by me!"
"Fine!"
Then the two friends walked away heading different ways. They really made a big scene as everyone was watching them and they didn't even know. Even Sunset Shimmer stayed behind watching them fight.
Rainbow Dash ran into the girls room and slammed the door shut making a loud bang. Her heart was full of angry flames, but then it became a waterfall of tears, as she fell against the wall and cried her eyes out.
Applejack ran into her classroom before the bell rang and just sat in her desk with anger in her heart too. But then she began to rethink the fight and their last words.
'I don't wanna see your face ever again!' kept repeating into Applejack's head. She couldn't believe what just happen.
"What the hey happen with ya both?" A guy asked that was next to her.
"Nothing. Were you watching the whole time?"
"Everyone was."
Applejack's cheeks were pink. How could people possibly watch a friend fight? She just hope everything will turn out alright.
She got a vibrate from her phone and text message.