"Epilogue (part 1)"

A/N: this is when Twilight returns to Ponyville of you're wondering and I'm glad you've all read my story. I really do appreciate it. I will admit, these last two might be very short so I hope you aren't disappointed. Enjoy!

The ponies and baby dragon waited outside of the mirror, waiting for their Alicorn princess to return. She has been gone longer than they expected and they didn't get any messages or anything.
Their friend must be in trouble, so Rarity decided one thing. "That's it! I'm going in!" She said and ran for the mirror.
Spike and Fluttershy stopped her by grabbing her front hoofs. "Rarity, you can't go in there." Fluttershy said.
"Twilight is in trouble!" She yelled. "We have to save her!"
"I'm pretty sure Twilight is fine." Spike said. "We just gotta--"
But then he was interrupted by something flying into the room smashing onto the demanding unicorn. Then everyone finally had a smile plastered on their faces. "TWILIGHT!"
She groaned feeling pain in her head. "I'm back." She said. She looked down and realized she was onto of Rarity and blushed.
But Rarity am didn't seem to mind cause she immediately gave Twilight a big hug with tears falling down her eyes. She was ruining her mascara. "Oh Twilight! We were so worried!"
"I knew you were okay!" It was Pinkie Pie's turn to hug Twilight.
"Why were you gone for so long?" Fluttershy asked as she flew to the Alicorn.
"Yeah." Spike said. "You said you were gonna be back two or three Sundays ago."
"I know. I'm sorry everypony. There was bigger problems we had to take care. But I'm glad I'm back home." She said.
But then she realized her two friends, Rainbow Dash and Applejack, were quiet looking nervous. "You two alright?"
Rarity stood up on her for hoofs and said "Now Twilight, before they say anything, understand we are always friends with them no matter what."
"Uh huh!" Pinkie said while Fluttershy nodded.
She looked at the baby dragon for an answer. "I don't know either."
She looked at the earth pony and Pegasus waiting for their respond.
The first to speak was Applejack. "Twilight, we understand if you no longer want to be our friend, but know it won't... it won't..." Applejack was real frighten to say this.
So Rainbow Dash decided to speak it point. "It won't change my relationship with Applejack by dating her."
Twilight's eyes widen with Rainbow Dash. Not only she told the truth of what's going on, but that she looked real to admit to something she's probably not use to doing. That was very courageous of her.
"Wait. You two are dating?" She asked.
"Yes. And if you can't accept, then maybe we aren't friends." She closed her eyes trying to look tough.
Applejack thought she look silly and face palm herself.
"Well alright. I'm happy for you two." Twilight said with a smile.
"That's what I..." But Rainbow repeated it back in her head and was shock. "Wait, did you say, you're happy for us?"
"Yes. You two are my best friends, including everypony else. Whatever your opinion is love each other, even if your mares, doesn't mean it'll change our friendship."
Everypony smiled, glad to see their princess understood the basics of love in a whole different way.
Spike on the other hand, looked shock. "Wait, what does that mean?"
Twilight looked back at the baby dragon with a smile. "You'll learn soon."
He hates it when she says that.
She looked back at the couple and said "Besides, back at CHS, I seem to have my own some pony who's a mare." She grinned saying that.
Everyone was so surprised. The princess of friendship has a mare as her girlfriend? Rarity seemed the most surprised.
Pinkie couldn't help herself but jumped onto Twilight and pushed her against the floor with the biggest smile on her face. "I knew it! I knew it! I knew it!"
She finally got off of the princess and everypony was demanding to know who.
"Who is she darling?" Rarity asked.
"Maybe I shouldn't say yet." She said.
"Come on Twilight." Applejack said. "We'd like to meet her."
"Well that's just it. Y'all might not like her."
"Twilight," Fluttershy said. "It doesn't matter who you're dating. We're still happy for you."
"It's not Trixie, is it?" Rainbow asked.
"Heck no. I guess..."
"Ooh! I know! I know!" Pinkie jumped up and down.
Everyone waited for her answer, believing she might get it wrong.
"It's Sunset Shimmer!"
Twilight's jaw fell down almost to the ground. Everypony giggled in excitement.
"How did you know that?"
"Just a hunch!" She smiled.
"Now I must say, you two are perfect." Rarity said.
"Congrats Twi!" Rainbow Dash flew to hug the princess.
"And congrats to you and Applejack. I think you two are perfect." She said as Rainbow Dash let go and flew to the earth pony.
Then, they muzzled their muzzles which made everypony blush and smile.