"Saturday: discovered"

A/N: Y'all might not like it lol. Enjoy even though this ain't much. This beginning for you Sunset Shimmer X Twilight Sparkle fans! :D enjoy!

"You sure you want to do this?" Sunset Shimmer asked her princess as she pinned her on the bed of her home.
"Yeah. Since Applejack and Rainbow Dash experience it so much, I wanna know how it. Feels besides," she moved some hair out of Sunset's face. "I like to feel your love a lot."
Sunset Shimmer blushed of her being so sweet and leaned on to kiss Twilight. She moved her lips to move the rhythm of Twilight's lips.
Soon Twilight dug her tongue into Sunset's mouth at have a tongue war, but they did it slow since they've never done this with each other before. Seems the one winning was Sunset as she dug every feeling inside of Twilight's love.
She rubbed her purple leg, making her a little turned on. She began to kiss her neck and lick every spot of it. Twilight gasped of how now it felt. As a princess in Equestria really made her desperate for this.
Sunset Shimmer began to go to Twilight's breasts and unbutton her shirt to reveal she has no bra. She blushed really surprised. "You don't wear a bra?" She chuckled.
"What's a bra?" She asked as she looked up.
"Nothing. Forget it." She went back to her breasts and licked her left one.
Twilight gasped of how nice it was with Sunset's mouth massaging her breasts. She grab some of Sunset's hair and played with it as she continued on her right boob.
Suddenly, they heard a vibrate and stop. "What was that?" Twilight asked.
"My phone. Hang on." She reached for her phone to look leaving her princess hanging.
Twilight waited and was worried when she saw Sunset Shimmer's face change into a different expression, being shock. "What's wrong?" She asked her as she touch her shoulder.
"Look." Sunset showed the phone to Twilight, making her surprised of what she read.
Seems Applejack was being the girl to pleasure for the day since Rainbow Dash was on top of her kissing her on her bed. Rainbow decided that if they're at each other's house, one will be feeling the pleasure. Right now they're at Sweet Apple Acres in Applejack's room. Big Macintosh was out getting some supplies, Applebloom was with Sweetie Belle and Scootaloo for another Crusaders meeting, and Granny Smith remain downstairs, glad they were having their moment.
"Rainbow." She let go to breath for air. "You sure this is a good idea? I don't want Applebloom walking in and seeing what we're doing."
"Applebloom is out." Rainbow said. "There's no backing out now AJ." Then she smashed her lips of Applejack to continue their tongue war.
Applejack will admit she loved this but she felt it was best she pleasure Rainbow after everything she's been through.
Rainbow went to her breasts and squeeze them both a little right. She gasped being a little sensitive to them after that squeeze. Rainbow dug her whole mouth putting her tongue in for more.
Suddenly, a vibrate happen to Rainbow's phone which caused them to stop. "You gotta be kidding me." She's said eyeing annoyed.
"Don't worry. It'll be a few minutes." Applejack said fixing her messy hair. "Just tell whoever it is you're in the shower."
"Oh yeah. That'll work." She laughed with Applejack.
She looked at her phone and saw it was a call from Sunset Shimmer. She picked it up and put it to her ear to answer. "Hello?"
"Rainbow Dash! You need to look at your messages now!" She heard Sunset yelled almost breaking her ear drum.
Her smile disappeared into a frown. "Why? What's going?" She asked.
"Just read them."
Rainbow had to hang up on Sunset and look at her messages and was surprised.
"What's up?" Applejack button her shirt back together.
"I got messages from Fluttershy." She said.
Applejack's phone began to buzz. She grabbed it and was shock as well. "So did I."

"Please help me guys! I'm at the train station downtown! My parents are going to kill me! Please help!"
-Fluttershy

"Come on! We have to save her!" Rainbow said.
"Let's just cops. What can we do to help?" Applejack said.
"The cops. They're all watching Seinfeld! Now come on!" Then she wasted no time and got off the bed with Applejack and ran out the house into Applejack's truck.
Rainbow Dash called Sunset Shimmer and told her to meet them at the train station to save Fluttershy. Seems they were already doing that.
They drove and drove half of town and saw no clues or signs of her or her mother and stepfather. Then again, no one has ever seen them.
They finally made it to the train station and search for her. There was no one there. Not even the train was there.
They saw two more cars pop in and out came their friends with worried expressions plastered on their face.
"We got the same text!" Rarity said as she and the others ran to them.
"Where is she?!" Pinkie said.
"She said she'd be here." Applejack said. "You don't think they got--"
"That's close enough!"
They turned around back at the tracks of trains and saw a woman holding a gun in her hands along with a man holding Fluttershy.
The woman had pink hair like Fluttershy but her skin was red instead of yellow. She wore a gray tank top that had holes along with her long dirty purple skirt that went down to her ankles. She almost looked like Carrie White's mom (Lmao XD!). She also seem to have Fluttershy's eyes.
The man however was scary looking. He had black hair but had dark blue skin. He wore a white tank top that had dirt all over it with his blue jeans being torn. He had no shoes. He had freckles on his face with his green eyes of hatred.
Fluttershy looked worse than before. Her hair was messy and cut a little short. She had scratch marks of blood on her left cheek and on her arms. Her tank top was dirty and one of the sleeves were cut off while her skirt was torn on the bottoms close to showing hers and had blood spots on it. She had no shoes one which caused her feet to bleed.
She pulled away the man's hand so she can yelled to them. "Run!" But he immediately covered her mouth so she can be quiet.
"Don't hurt her!" Twilight said.
"Oh I won't be doing that, yet." The woman said with a grin spread through her cheeks. "Now if you want her to be safe for this pathetic girl, then I demand you tell me, who posted the video?"
They were surprised that it was all she was asking for Fluttershy's safety. But they weren't sure it was a good idea to cause more trouble to tell who did it.
"Why do you want to know?" Applejack asked.
"Because, you seem so right with each other," the man said evilly. "She must have said something to you rats."
"Rats?!" That offended Rarity. "Well, the nerve!"
He grinned at Rarity seductively and said "You know under that skirt might be pink panties."
Rarity blushed and cover her mouth from saying anything else.
"Ewwww!" Pinkie said disgusted. "He's a pervert!"
"You leave Rarity alone!" Sunset Shimmer said. "And let Fluttershy go!"
"Not till someone tells us who made the video! Now!" Her mother said.
"We ain't gonna tell ya cause there's no need to!" Applejack said.
She began to have her face change to more anger. "Very well then." Then she walked to Fluttershy and her husband and put the gun straight to Fluttershy's head. "I'll shoot her!"
The girls gasped and only Rarity, Pinkie, and Twilight kept telling them to not do it.
"Then tell me who posted the video of this monkey!"
She knew it was wrong, it was risky, it was kinda stupid, but it might be the only way to save Fluttershy.
She stepped up leaving her friends to stay behind to make sure they don't get closer. She took a deep breath let out a lie. "I made the video."
They gasped their own friend was lying about something she has never done.
"Rainbow-"
"Step forward." She demanded her to get closer. She made sure she came to them by pointing a gun at her.
Rainbow Dash began to walk towards them trying not to show fear. Applejack tried to reach for her hand to stop her but she walked to fast to Fluttershy's parents.
She was face-to-face with the gun placed on her forehead. It mad everyone nervous of how she wasn't being careful of what she was doing.
"I made the video cause I wanted to help save Fluttershy from your punches some you're horrible parents." She said wishing she was telling the truth.
"Rainbow Dash--"
"Let her go." Her mother said.
The step father looked confused but followed her orders and let go of the teenager. Fluttershy ran to Rainbow Dash not wanting to leave her behind with her own folks.
But then Rainbow Dash told her to go with everyone else and that she'll be fine. She did what she was told and stayed next to Applejack.
Rainbow stared at the parents with bravery. Her grinned to the step father and pointed the gun straight into Rainbow's forehead with the clicker making sound. "You're lucky she'll be staying alive."
Suddenly, Rainbow Dash grabbed the gun from her and threw it away to her friends. But because they weren't use to guns, Rarity had the nerve to scream and make everyone not catch the gun letting it shoot. Luckily no one got hurt. Rainbow Dash pushed Fluttershy's mother to the ground and slap her like she was a child. She's been wanting to do that ever since she discover Fluttershy needed help.
Behind her, the stepfather was about to attack, but then Sunset Shimmer ran, jumped with one foot going forward and kicked him away fighting him herself.
The girls began to join the fight. Twilight told Fluttershy to stay where she was at so she doesn't get hurt anymore.
Rarity jumped onto the woman's legs helping Rainbow Dash stopped her and punch her thigh.
Applejack and Pinkie Pie ran to attack the stepfather. Pinkie Pie had a cover thing and put it over his head while Applejack kicked him in his sensitive spot. (His penis in other words XD). He fell to his knees in pain.
Twilight was helping Rarity with her legs but made sure there was real pain.
Rainbow Dash believed they had it under control and ran to Fluttershy. "Are you okay?" She asked.
"Why would you make the video?" She asked.
"I didn't. I tell who later but right now, are you hurt?"
Fluttershy smiled at her and said "No. I'm fine. Thank you Rainbow Dash. You are a true friend."
"Yeah. I get that a lot." She bragged.
While the girls were helping stopping Fluttershy's mother, the stepfather woke up and took the cover off and saw his step daughter talk to the other teen. He saw the gun on the ground by it's self and reach for it. He pointed it straight to Fluttershy. "Say goodnight little brat." He said to himself. Then out came a bullet.
BANG!
Everyone stopped what they were doing and saw what just happen. Their expressions on their faces were shock.
Fluttershy rubbed her head opening her eyes of what just happen. She gasped "Rainbow Dash!"
Rainbow laid against the ground holding her left side as it bleed out so much.
Applejack ran to them and hold Rainbow Dash's left hand while her right hold her side. "Rainbow! Rainbow it's gonna be okay."
The girls saw the stepfather trying to shoot again. Then with bravery, Rarity ran to the pervert and stole the gun from him and attack. But she did not use the gun.
Rainbow Dash's eyes began to look funny. She looked like she was out.
"Rainbow stay with us! Come on!" Applejack did everything she can to make sure she was gonna be okay. She had tears fall down her cheeks just trying to help her.
Suddenly, Rainbow reach up to touch Applejack's right cheek that had only a little bit of blood. Applejack grabbed her hand gently and laid it against her chest where her heart was.
Fluttershy began to cry her eyes out seeing this. So did Rainbow.
"I love you." She whispered since she can't really speak well at the moment. Then her eyes began to fail her making her breath be her last.
Applejack began to panic and did everything she can to wake her up. But she never did.

A/N: don't cry viewers! This story is still not over. Poor RD. Well I hope you guys are alright and I'll be seeing you in the next chapter. Stay Dazzling! 😫