"Friday: the hospital visit"

A/N: now this chapter I think y'all will like very much. This drawing I made myself and hope y'all like it. Enjoy Appledash fans!

"Rarity it's going to be okay." Fluttershy said trying to comfort the fashionista.
"Yeah. They've probably haven't notice it was you who screamed." Pinkie said.
"Yes they do. They saw me." She said rubbing her arms.
Apparently they were outside on the bleachers talking about what happen on Trixie's birthday. So far Rarity hasn't been able to control herself for the week.
Applejack walked up to her friends with Rainbow Dash's book in her hands. "Hey y'all. Have y'all seen Buckley? I told him to meet me here so we can talk." She asked.
"No. You guys are fighting are you?" Fluttershy asked.
"Most certainly no. I just need to talk to him."
"There he is!" Pinkie pointed to country boy at the side of the school waiting his girlfriend to walk to him.
"Thanks. Be back." Then she ran to him as they both talked on the field.
"Rarity, I'm sure they'll forgive if you'll explain." Fluttershy continued to talk to her.
"No they won't. And it's all over school so how are they going to forgive me?"
"They might. They're always understanding people's points of an accident." Pinkie said.
Rarity and Fluttershy just didn't understand Pinkie. "Well if you say so darling."
"I'm sure everything will be alright."
The three of them began to watch the couple on the fields talk.
"I wonder what they're talking about. It looks important by the looks of Applejack." Rarity said.
They continued to speak and suddenly gave a hug to each other.
"Hugs! I bet he ask to marry her." Pinkie smiled.
Then Buckley had left school grounds letting her walk back to her friends.
"Hey, would y'all like to see Rainbow Dash after school today?" She asked.
"Well of course. We heard she was raped but they never let us see her." Rarity said.
"I hope she's okay." Fluttershy said.
"Although, you wouldn't mind giving a bit of gossip of what you and Buckley were talking about?" She took a sip of her soda.
"Oh it was nothing much. It was just that we broke up."
Then Rarity spit-take moment happen when she spitted her soda into the ground. Fluttershy and Pinkie Pie were shock just as well.
"You broke up with him?!" Rarity couldn't believe it. "I thought he was the one boy you've waited for all your life!"
"Me too. But I didn't have that spark I've been waiting to feel. Only person has done for me as was always there for me."
Rarity was in shock again she don't know what to do.
"Well if you decide what's best for you AJ." Fluttershy said smiling.
"Yep. Cause you honesty lost your smile when you were with him." Pinkie Pie said.
Applejack smiled that Pinkie Pie was being honest. "Hey so, where's Twilight and Sunset Shimmer?"
The three of them look shock but Rarity looked embarrassed an hid her face with her knees.
"Oh, she hasn't seen it yet." Fluttershy said.
"Seen what?"
Pinkie Pie them grabbed her computer and was in the internet, mostly YouTube. "Oh it's just something Rarity is not use to." She said a little nervous to show.
She turn it to face Applejack showing the video of Trixie's party. She only saw some people dancing and had food or drinks in their hands. She saw Rarity standing by a door talking to someone but no one showed it. Then suddenly, the camera turned into the door and showed two other girls kissing. She couldn't believe her eyes of who they were.
"Sunset and Twilight, were making out?" Applejack was so shock with what she saw.
"Yep." Pinkie smiled.
"Rarity was one of the firsts to see besides this person who took the video." Fluttershy said.
Then the video had Rarity screaming as she saw them both.
"I ruined their life." Rarity said. "I had to scream cause my mother and father had always said that people who were lesbians or gays, were doing their wrong by doing it. I guess I kinda freaked out cause it was two of my friends who would be in trouble. Now they hate me."
Applejack was shock at her friend, but could tell whenever Rarity makes a mistake, she doesn't mean to make it happen.
She smiled and said "I'm sure they're not mad at you. They're probably embarrassed and I can't blame them, but like you said. Your folks taught you not to be with people who are lesbian or gay, but you seem to believe that you don't care what your friends make. You accept them for who they are."
Rarity smiled, glad Applejack understood. "I just didn't know what I was thinking. You simply are a good friend Applejack."
"Thanks. And so are you all. But uh, when we get to the hospital, please don't start screaming."
The three of them looked at Applejack confuse of her words. "Why?" Fluttershy asked.
"Just cause. There might be some tuff that will be happening in the room that you wouldn't be expecting."
"I bet if we have two more of our friends become lesbian, I'll be becoming one!" Pinkie jumped up and down.
Everyone laughed at Pinkie's silliness.
"I think I'll text Sunset Shimmer to meet us at the hospital so they can see Rainbow Dash." Fluttershy said grabbing her phone.
Rarity looked a little worried gain but Applejack made her feel better when she placed her hand on her shoulder and said "I'm sure they'll forgive you Rarity."