"Friday: do you forgive me?"

A/N: lmao worst picture ever! If someone has something that cousin got this chapter tell me please!

After that bathroom fight, Rainbow Dash got into real trouble. She got detention, her father was shocked she never made it through any of her classes and skipped them, and now she had loads of make-up work.
She felt she deserve it since she lost her heart now that her and Applejack are no longer friends. Now they're frienemies. She just wanted things back to the way they were, even if she didn't get to tell her, her feelings. She just wished she didn't lose her.
All that week, everyone notice Rainbow Dash wasn't herself at all. She always covers herself with jackets and pants, she never wants to join in, and she's always looking depress.
On Thursday, her coach wanted her to show her teammates a new soccer trick they were gonna show them. But instead, she said she prefer to be left out.
Everyone wanted the old Rainbow Dash back.
So did one person.
Applejack kinda regretted to yell at Rainbow Dash like that. But she simply didn't understand still why she was so rude. She notice how different Rainbow was becoming but decided to not bother to talk to her until she apologize.
"It's just, I thought she like you since you've done so much for her." She said to her boyfriend as they sat at the fields for lunch. "Then again miss Dash loves to make it all about her."
"You know AJ," he said. "Maybe there's something I did. Was I bad at all when we took her home or anything?"
"No. You were perfect. She's more concern of how we just met and I said yes and I guess cause of how I kinda forgot the while ice cream deal we made."
"Well hey, don't let it get ya. You're more mad than a hound dog fighting for a wild hog rabbit."
Applejack chuckled at his joke. "Well that's good to hear. See? This is what Rainbow doesn't see of how funny you are."
"Thanks. Soon Rainbow will understand. You both just need space and chill for a few days till y'all straighten things out. You know, I never expect you two to fight."
Applejack looked surprise. They fight over the most silliest stuff sometimes. "Really?"
"Yeah. I guess it's cause you both are almost like sisters. Always there for each other, through thick and thin, never letting anything get in the way of y'all's friendship."
That's what Applejack never realized about their friendship. They never let anything get in their way of anything. And now look. Applejack got Buckley to be in her life and broke her promise about getting their ice cream leaving Rainbow Dash all on her own with sadness.
Poor Rainbow.

She figure since their tradition is starting soon, Applejack thought it was best to take the bus. Big Mac was getting loads of ingredients with Granny Smith, and Applebloom was getting help from her friends for some decorations, so it was up to Applejack to plan everything of where it all goes and plays.
She was texting Buckley on her way to the bus stop. She as about to stop texting him by texting.

"See ya at the Reunion😘❤️!"
-Applejack

She put her phone down but didn't get the chance to look up fast enough to bump into someone by accident. She looked up and realized the person was waiting for the bus stop too. Although she wasn't exactly happy to see who it was when the hoodie fell off the person's head.
She looked down trying not to look her in the eye. "We really need to stop bumping into each other like this." She said.
"Ya think?" Rainbow Dash said looking back onto the street.
Applejack made a face since Rainbow didn't want to look at her.
Luckily, she felt a little better when Applebloom, Scootaloo, and Sweetie Belle ran to her. "Hey sis! What kind of paper were we suppose to get again?"
Rainbow couldn't help but want to over her them speaking.
"Yore suppose to get the orange and red kind. If you want, you can also get yellow or green." Applejack said.
"Okay. Thanks."
The three of them were about to leave, when they notice Rainbow Dash was under the hood.
"Hey Rainbow Dash." Scootaloo said with a big smile looking like her fan girl self.
"Hey guys." She said really emotionless.
"Why are you wearing a hoodie?" Sweetie Belle asked. "It's so dirty looking, it looks like it hasn't been washed in years."
"Because some people like to show the dirt on people's faces." She mumbled a little loud.
"Oh like you?"
Dash looked back at Applejack with anger in her eyes. She basically called her dirt. Applejack gave the glare back to prove she's not scared.
When Applejack makes a face like that, Applebloom knows what to do. "Well girls, we better get outta here." She said trying to make them.
"Aww, but I wanna see the fight." Scootaloo whispered.
"We'll see ya at home sis!"
Then they ran off leaving the two teenagers alone.
"Look if you're gonna insult me, you better just head home before I do something crazy." Rainbow said almost a little terrifying.
"Not my fault you don't know when to appreciate for what they do. All you care about is yourself." She mumbled that last part.
But Rainbow Dash was certain of what she heard. "What did you say?"
"I said nothing else."
"Oh no. You said something alright. Now what is it?"
She was in front of her face, facing her green eyes with hatred. She seem to try and scare Applejack, but she wasn't afraid.
"I said 'all you care about is yourself', and that's the truth." She said loud and clear.
Then Rainbow lost it and grabbed Applejack by her collar of her shirt and got closer to her face. "You think all I care about is myself?! Is that is?!"
"That's exactly what I'm saying!"
Then Rainbow felt it was best to smashed Applejack's back against the stop sign and pulled her fist back to by ready for a punch.
Now Applejack was terrified. But seeing that poor blond look so alone, Rainbow just stopped and bend to her knees making some sounds Applejack couldn't hear well.
"Sugarcube?" She bend to her knees to try and get a good look of Rainbow Dash.
When she did, she notice how upset Rainbow Dash was. She had tears fall from her eyes becoming the rain as it falls on the earth.
"I'm sorry!" She said.
"Wait, what?"
"I'm sorry I was so mean. I was jut worried you might get hurt and everything was going wrong. I'm sorry Applejack. I'm really sorry."
Applejack was surprised Rainbow was apologizing. She was about to apologize, but she guessed Rainbow did her part.
"And I don't always care about myself. I always freak out if you guys would be in trouble or anything, or if you needed to someone to talk to I would want to be there to help. I don't always think of myself. I think about you guys too."
Applejack had no idea what to do now. Her old friend is crying her eyes out saying she's sorry. She doesn't believe she's ever heard her say she was sorry since they were talking about the Bake Sale.
She smiled and placed her hand onto Rainbow's shoulder. "I'm sorry too Rainbow. I guess you were just being a little protected and didn't want anything to happen. I think I understand that a lot."
Rainbow whip her nose off and looked up at Applejack. "Really?"
"Yep. I've always thought you cared about yourself. But today, you've obviously showed me that you do care for others. Even me, no matter what we get into."
Rainbow smiled at her cowgirl pal, glad she was talking to her again as a friend. She just hated she had to lie to Applejack about what true meaning of her being mad was about.
"I'm sorry too. Can you forgive me?" She said asking off her hat and putting it against her chest.
Rainbow grabbed the hat from her hands and placed it back on Applejack's head saying "I've already have."
Applejack smile, glad to understand their own problems. She stood on her two legs and reached a hand out to Rainbow so she could help her get up.
Rainbow grabbed the hand and stood on her feet, but she felt like she could fall again when Applejack was with her talking again.
"So, does this mean we're good?" Rainbow asked.
"Yep."
Rainbow was so happy on the inside. She just felt she could kiss Applejack, but she knew she couldn't.
"Just let you know, I bet Buckley forgives you."
That stopped her heart. If only she didn't mention his name, she wouldn't look down again.
But she smiled quickly before being notice and asked "Hey, you're having your family reunion tomorrow right?"
"How'd you know that?"
"Your sister was just talking about it."
"Ease dropper." She playfully pushed Rainbow gently.
"Shut up." Rainbow did the same again. "Anyways, I was wondering if maybe I can come?"
Applejack was surprised. "You wanna come? But why?"
"Well, the way who you're Aleta's describing your family is really interesting to meet them all. And plus I've already decided if I have a family reunion, you're invited."
Applejack never thought of asking friends to be part of her family reunion. Then again, sometimes a friends can always feel like a part of your family and Rainbow Dash almost all the time is like another sister.
"Well I never thought of it. Even if I invite everyone else they still wouldn't come." She said looking down.
"Why not?"
"Well Rarity said she and Sweetie Belle were going to go get clothing supplies since she's out, Pinkie Pie is planning a birthday party for some kid, Sunset Shimmer is going to the party, and Fluttershy won't tell me what she's doing."
Rainbow knew what that problem could be. Half the time, whenever Fluttershy is invited somewhere, she says no so she could ever be in the animal shelter or that her mother wants her home so she could hit her. She wish Fluttershy could come so she won't feel any pain.
"So, I guess if you want to go, you can."
Rainbow smiled wide and hugged Applejack, almost squeezing all the breath outta her. Luckily Applejack could breath and hugged Rainbow Dash back feeling much better.
Rainbow was able to look at Applejack but didn't let go. She still had her arms around her neck looking deep into her green eyes.
Applejack was still looking into her magenta eyes. She didn't even tell Rainbow to let go. She was lost in her eyes. She didn't even realized her hands were onto of Rainbow's chest. She was in the position Buckley would give her if they were about to kiss.
With her hands on Rainbow Dash's chest made her blush. She notice it but didn't even bother to say anything.
Soon, before either of them notice, their faces were getting close again. Every time they were alone, their faces always get so close to a kiss that Rainbow would love to have. But would Applejack love it?
Rainbow began to close her eyes as Applejack began to close hers and puckered her lips as well. Their hearts were beating fast than a race car competition. They minds were just blank. There was no one around to bug them, there was absolutely nothing to stop their moment and Rainbow loved it, until...
Vibrating was the last thing anyone expected to hear. Rainbow Dash and Applejack's eyes were wide that they were distracted then. They both realized the position they were in and quickly pulled away from each other.
The vibrating continued and they both realized it was Applejack's phone. She reached in her pocket to get a hold it.
Rainbow blushed of embarrassment. Again, being interrupted to their first kiss. Why couldn't anyone leave these two alone? Rainbow was disappointed for this.

"Make sure to buy some sugar for the pies AJ!"
- Big Mac

"Uh, I gotta get going." Applejack said putting her phone back and rubbing her neck. "Big Mac wants me to get some sugar for our pies." She also was blushing but it was pink while Rainbow's was red.
"Yeah. Okay. But big question." She said. "Will there be Fizzy Apple Cider?"
Applejack chuckled. "There will always be Fizzy Apple Cider."
"Well, okay. See ya then." Rainbow began to walk backwards and run off home instead of the bus.
Applejack felt pretty embarrassed for what was about happen, but somehow was feeling nice about it. That's what scared her.
She shook her head and began to wait while texting.
She was lucky not to notice the person by the school building watching her stand there by herself.
"So, miss Applejack is the best friend of Rainbow Dash. What a cliche." Lightning Dust said with a grin as she watched the cowgirl get on the bus.

A/N: I know! I'm squealing. Aren't I screw up with their kisses lol well I hope you like this chapter and I'll see you in the next chapter.