"Monday: afternoon"

A/N: I know I use author's note too much, but I'm just trying to speak what's happening if I hadn't update anything. Anyway, hope this chapter is a little better, cause the rain clouds will return.

Rainbow Dash left school early, lying to her dad and stepmom that they let them out early. She couldn't stand people to see her in tears for a heart that's been broken.
She still couldn't believe Applejack is dying Buckley and she only miss today to hang with him. Seeing those photos made her lose the last of the pieces in her heart.
She looked up into the ceiling thinking of what Lightning Dust said.
'Such a shame if you lose it.'
She remember those words but don't exactly know what to think. Is she gonna spread some fake rumors? Will she cause another stupid accident?
Rainbow Dash stopped looking up at her phone and looked at her pet turtle Tank. She grabbed his shelf carrying him to face him and asked him "Why did this happen to me Tank? Why was I born to love girls instead of boys? I tried giving it a chance with Skyscraper and he just screwed up."
Tank of course couldn't speak, but his lick on the cheek meant one thing. It doesn't matter what Rainbow Dash's choose. He still loves her.
She smiled at the turtle and gave him a hug. "I know buddy. I'm glad I pick you to be my pet. I just wish I was in Buckley's position. I just..." She just didn't know what else to say him.
Tank have her a small smile as he moved back into his shell so he could get some sleep.
Rainbow Dash out him back into his tank and looked up into the ceiling thinking. She began to see Applejack's face. So beautiful, so sweet like apples, those green eyes.
Rainbow then had an idea. Since her father or stepmom haven't come into her room, and that Tank is asleep, she decided to put her index finger in her mouth and gently made it crawl down to her skirt as it went under the skirt and shorts. Soon it began.
She made small quiet gasps as she felt her finger was going through. She began to think of her and Applejack in that position when the slumber party happen and just smiled thinking of how nice it would have been if no one had walked in.
She moaned quietly, seeing the two tongues moving together, making her heat up even more. She honesty loved her fantasies of her and Applejack having a 'good' time. But sometimes she wished they were real so they leave her alone.
"Hey Rainbow..."
"DAD!" She fell off her bed when her dad barged in without thinking of looking at what her daughter was doing. The covers of her bed mostly covered her, but Rainbow Blaze knew what it was.
"Were you doing what I think you were doing?"
"Dad, don't barged in like that. I almost died." She said with her cheeks so red.
"I'm sorry. But what were you doing?"
She did everything she could to cover her from her dad. She doesn't even know if her dad will still accept her as a lesbian.
"I was uh... doing nothing really. Just writing a new song."
Rainbow Blaze wasn't stupid. But he wasn't sure he was ready to talk to his daughter about the whole basics of some birds and bees, even though she knows them. "Well what song is it?"
Rainbow tried to think of a name, but she got nothing. "I haven't got to name it yet."
He just believes it's funny that she acts like this. "Well how does your song go?"
"Well that's just it. I haven't wrote it yet. I was but then you barged in and scared me."
"That's why it's down your skirt?"
She blushed with her pink cheeks. She really wished he didn't barged in and ruin a moment with herself.
"Listen, it's okay if you're..." he couldn't think fobs positive way to say it to her, so he just said "fingering stuff..."
Rainbow tried to keep her laughter down.
"But give me a warning so I don't ruin it. I use to do it all the time."
This was kinda embarrassing to her. Her own father is talking about what he does in private.
"Good to know?"
He chuckled. "But I'm just telling ya it's okay. We're just gonna need to remind ourselves to give you a lock on your door."
She giggled.
"But I have been writing a song." She said.
"Yeah right."
"No I'm serious." She reached in her backpack and grabbed out a notebook that was full of her songs that she's written. There 'Awesome as I wanna be', 'Shake your tail', and even 'Shine like rainbows'. They made it to a page that was half empty. It only had one written line on the top.
"I can't think of other parts to the song." She hand it to her father as he looked.
Rainbow Blaze began the read lyrics she had written down.
'Everyday of my princess life,'.
"A princess?"
"Don't ask. I was tired."
He looked at the lyrics and tried thinking of his own ideas. But even fathers sometimes don't know a good idea.
He gave it back to her and said "Just remember what the song was about, and maybe the lyrics will come out like magic."
She smiled as he said that.
"So what did you need me for?" She asked.
He remember. He began to reach in his pocket. "Oh yeah. One of your friends is on the phone." He showed her their house phone and it said the numbers which were very familiar to Rainbow Dash.
She grabbed the phone and said thanks to him. She reached it to her ear and said "Hello?"
There was a pause for a moment. He knew he should leave, but when he was about to, he saw the expression on his daughter's face.
"Are you serious?"
Another shirt silence.
"Yeah. I'm coming." Then she hung up and an to her closet.
"You're leaving already?" He asked.
"I just need to see Fluttershy." She said as she reach for her short sleeve jacket.
"Is something wrong?"
Rainbow made the face again of thinking, which was memorable to Rainbow Blaze. The best she could think of was, "She said she's started her period and she doesn't know what to do."
"Doesn't her mom or dad help her out?"
"Eh, she doesn't exactly have a dad anymore, and her mom, is at work and won't be home till eleven."
"Oh. Okay. Just make sure true home before eleven."
"Okay. Love ya." She kissed his cheek as he did the same.
"Be careful." He said as she ran out of her room and the house.